Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

NemesisNick

#ISL I watched Söngvakeppnin 2022 Final online from the UK, one day late. Sigga, Beta and Elín won, and they’re taking part under the name Systur at Eurovision 2022. “Með Hækkandi Sól” is a country ballad, which I feel sounds magical. Sigga, Beta and Elín have nice voices, they sang well tonight, and the song was appropriately enhanced by orange lighting. This was one of the songs I most wanted to qualify Tuesday evening, but thought it would be unlikely to qualify. Amazingly it qualified, I hope it gets a reasonable placing tonight.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
The Indonesian word for South East Asian style fried rice.
Man, I've heard nasi goreng mentioned a lot over the years, and have seen it listed on menus but never knew what it was. That looks so tasty and right up my ally. Will definitely have to order some the next time I stumble upon a place that has it.

musicfan

The golden lighting in Iceland is quite memorable, maybe will help it more. I hope.

Loindici

Veteran
Our dads trying to be cool = Moldova right now.

jatojo

You feel more comfortable with Cornelia than with Amanda T, right?

NemesisNick

#MDA Zdob şi Zdub previously represented Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005 and 2011, and qualified to the final on both occasions. They are back this year, and once again they made it to the final. Their offering this year is a lively song with country elements, and use of an accordion (it wouldn’t be Eurovision without an accordion). I particularly like the catchy chorus. The patterns on the wall enhanced the song. If nothing else, a fun entry.

Loindici

Veteran
Man, I've heard nasi goreng mentioned a lot over the years, and have seen it listed on menus but never knew what it was. That looks so tasty and right up my ally. Will definitely have to order some the next time I stumble upon a place that has it.

By the way, the picture I've shown is more like oriental fried rice (since that's what I was ordering). Here's what a typical Indonesia version looks like:

miejiwo_101049629_258573461864967_2414588224721876492_n.jpg

Hope you guys like how it looks!

Top Bottom