Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

AliceEsc

Enjoy the final! Good luck to all entries, my votes go to my favourite song :ua:, but whatever happens, love to all xheart

Zeus

I have a feeling there will be a Twitter meltdown from 'Day' UK Eurovision fans if Sam finishes outside the Top 5. He will do very well to finish Top 10. Imo there are 15 songs which could easily finish in Top 10, so there will be many disappointed.

Good luck Serbia, Spain, UK, Greece, Poland, Netherlands and Estonia :love:
Yeah.

For example, UK finishing top 3 with the juries, but somewhere between 5-15 with televotes

British people and media: you see, we had a good song for once, people just don't like us/Brexit/Eurovision is politics blabla

NemesisNick

The Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Grand Final is just starting on BBC One HD. Good luck to all 25 finalist countries taking part tonight, may the best song win.

It's great that the show is starting with the song "Give Peace A Chance". That is very fitting with the current situation in Ukraine.

lasse braun

i have beer and chips but no popcorn ready - shit - i'm getting old.
xcookie

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I think it's a shame that they've had so many opening/interval acts with songs and hardly any actually from Eurovision's history. A song about peace is very fitting in these times of course, but surely they could have selected one of the numerous past ESC entries about peace. I would also have loved a medley of all of Italy's past entries as the opening. Hoping that will come later at least.

eurovizian

" I was wondering, if the high levels of Ukrainian refugees around Europe will effect the televote results. In theory, they will be able to vote for their own country."

Only if they have a non-Ukrainian phone number as well.

musicfan

I hate the silly Olympic style parade they added in more recent years, it should be about the performers not politics.

Kaz

Lol at Nadir shaving his head between the semi and the final is that even allowed

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mika’s wearing the same suit. But now it was bleached. Call that recycling clothing

LakZaNokte

Everything will be nice for me tonight. xheart

So it’s a nice performance from Czechia. Song is actually quite good.

Kaz

I think that’s the best that the Czech Republic has sounded yet, so good that they saved that performance for the final. Just a shame that the audience is so loud.

jatojo

I was always more happy about the Czechs' first video (supposedly a live recording) than with anything I've heard from them later on. I don't think her vocals are that impressive, and it sounds as if she has a lot of backing vocal.

Top Bottom