Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Courtzer

I wish we get to see the full results from the televotes instead of the juries.

I mean, I'm pro-juries in the sense that I think they do add something to the result, but I would rather watch what all the people from a whole country voted for than just a random jury with 5 people in it.

Artists also have really something to be happy about when they were the most popular entry in a country. Now with the juries, it's just oh okay thank you 3 mediocre artists and 2 radio dj's from Finland.
They would have to add another interval act and extend the show if they did that because they start the jury results straight after the voting closes and then they count the televotes while the jury results are revealed

Bobjan FR

Seeing the running order, i understand it except one thing, why put the german ballad in 13 when there is already tons of ballads in second half.

Moldova will get a very high score now they are in the middle of an ocean of calm. Even estonia is not a very energic uptempo.

So ukraine got the place for a winner, i guess the organisers wants to be neutral and put the favourite where he could have been put on the others editions, at the best spot, in despite of what we know. They will win.

NemesisNick

Here is my reaction video, which I filmed when the ten qualifiers of the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Second Semi-Final were announced last night (Thursday 12 May 2022).

Milos-BC

Much better semi than the first one definitely, I enjoyed it much more.

I am delighted with Konstrakta's performance and I am proud that the entire nation stands united behind her entry. This kind of euphoria we didn't have in such a long time, we even had fireworks in Belgrade after the results were announced.

Super proud of her, and with all due respect for Marija and Zeljko and all good things they have done for :rs: on ESC, Konstrakta will remain as my favorite entrant from :rs: .

Everyone's expectations in :rs: are high for tomorrow and the odds indicate that we are serious contenders, we will see what will happen. But as I said, we are all proud of her already. I certainly am. I have never supported our song so massively before and there is a reason for that.

Other than Konstrakta, :cz: and :se: really stood out for me and I voted for both of them along with :me: . Vladana was outstanding, it's too bad the song didn't reach wide audiences :(

I got 9/10 correctly in this semi, and the only miss was :ro: instead of :cy: , but :ro: was awesome live, so it' s not a surprise.

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's final.

AlekS

Veteran
Techies couldn't bring Armenian props in time. There was a little delay. She sounded a lil' bit nervous in the beginning, but thankfully it didn't really affect her performance.

Italy sounds awesome tonight xlove

Spain slayed, imho they butchered the Netherlands with such running order for televoters, but the juries will like her.

Ukraine - Our girl from OGAE broke down in tears in the press centre. Matt got emotional too xcryxhug Great vocals xbow I'm proud for them *shooketh*

Azerbaijan - he nailed the high note, but I liked his overall vocals less than yesterday. Not sure about his new haircut, is he cosplaying Poland?

Greece - even more screaming Greek fans through the song. She's great & stable as usual.

Iceland - I'm not sure how to feel after these 2 ballads back to back. Moldova should thank the producers)).

Moldova - Ukrainians in the press centre are dancing their asses off.

Sweden - She was good, even added the new note in the end, but I'm not into her timbre still. Are delegations allowed to change camerawork and staging at this point? There were new camera angles and no mic stand.

Australia - more emotional than yesterday. 2 jury faves back to back. Will he be the Gjon of 2022?

Laura Pausini is the new jury winner :lol: Damn, she's incredible xbow

United Kingdom - If I was in the jury, I would gave him the highest points x12pointsxlove

Poland - he's much better than Australia, but I like the UK a lil' bit more.

Serbia - she differs from everyone and I adore quirky modern theatre-like performances, but the juries will bury her because of the vocals.

Estonia - Not feeling this one :oops: Imho, Moldova would have been the best show closer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom