Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Realest

:az: is no TV-Qualifier. Lets see what the Juries did with it.

toinou03

I heard the other day on the radio that in :ge: they love partying and drinking... Well, that's what gives me Circus Mircus...

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Azerbaijan was totally unimpressive to me, even if his vocal performance is solid it doesn't stand out at all. I don't see many teleovotes going for it

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Georgia is a totally decent performance, they're doing their own thing and it's cool. I fear it might not impressive enough to get through though

midnightsun

Veteran
What is it with the audio mixing again? Voices are loud sometimes, sometimes soft… do they use an automatic equalizer who adjust to the singers? This sounds so bad overall!!! (Not the artists' faults)

bstream

Malta's song is badly in need of backing dancers, something

EDIT: They're coming out way too late in the performance

Top Bottom