Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

LakZaNokte

Sorry I’m late, I was doing my nails.

So, nothing so far actually impressed me.
Finland fell flat, Israel was pretty much annoying cause I’m sick of all those “messages” and Serbia lost something on that stage (heard the studio version).

Azerbaijan was pretty much dull. Has a nice climax but it doesn’t save it.

toinou03

A commentator said the :az: song is great but too normal for the line-up. And that's a bit true. I love it, but I don't know if it will have the impact it deserves.

Lietuvis

Finland, best by a mile over the two semis so far, but it all matters not, the winners are already decided for political and sympathy reasons (Ukraine) makes the whole contest a complete farce.
You're taking Finland over Ukraine? Finland's vocalist was either very very nervous, or that song is just way too difficult for him. And the song itself doesn't come close to Ukraine.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
sooo Azerbaijan decided to be an LGBTQ+ allie now?

soulm8

A commentator said the :az: song is great but too normal for the line-up. And that's a bit true. I love it, but I don't know if it will have the impact it deserves.
Hate when the commentators are jury as well.

Zerocalcare

Azerbaijan captivates audiences with excellent staging, powerful lyrics and the great voice of Nadir. The song as a whole does not win me over but it is an excellent contender for the final.

Kaz

I looooove Azerbaijan’s entry but I didn’t really connect with the staging emotionally at all :( Still planning to send a vote or two because I need Nadir’s beard in the final

Finland, best by a mile over the two semis so far, but it all matters not, the winners are already decided for political and sympathy reasons (Ukraine) makes the whole contest a complete farce.

There are actually people who L O V E Ukrainian S O N G, watch Ukrainian national contest despite not being Ukrainian and root for Kalush from the get go.

So please stop harrassing us with this political nonsense.

And It ain't coming home. AGAIN. Deal with it like a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom