Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

I'm just going to leave this here. It looks like the results leasked and Ukraine are winning this with possibly a record points ttal on Saturday if this is true.

tAJ7X9UzEsrRALQi7aMIM-5GVDa_nYWPKTYd8juOakHlyXgbD4FTOaK8tNztdQ_h1m4tRkt5H4QL-xfC3qLwlGac.jpg

If this sheet is true, people will riot when they will see it... 🤣🤣🤣 Expecially Ronela fans.

ayzelto

Of course that’s fake. I mean, two/three discrepancies would feel just alright, but sinking every single uptempo song in the juries and giving high points to every single slow song? Not a very clever leak tbh

ayzelto

Yeah, that's fake. First of all, way too divisive like people are saying.
Second of all I don't even think the points add up to the total of point available.
True. 58 points per country times 17 countries makes a total of 986 points. These results sum up 1102 points in each category.
End of the euroleak drama 😜

Zeus

I'm just going to leave this here. It looks like the results leasked and Ukraine are winning this with possibly a record points ttal on Saturday if this is true.

tAJ7X9UzEsrRALQi7aMIM-5GVDa_nYWPKTYd8juOakHlyXgbD4FTOaK8tNztdQ_h1m4tRkt5H4QL-xfC3qLwlGac.jpg
I don't believe Greece, Netherlands and Portugal all got such low televoting scores. Maybe one of them, not all three of them.

Look at last year, semi 2. Even Bulgaria and Portugal still got 100+ in televoting.

ayzelto

True. 58 points per country times 17 countries makes a total of 986 points. These results sum up 1102 points in each category.
End of the euroleak drama 😜
Forgot about what I said. France and Italy were also voting here. Anyway, I don’t believe they are real, or the drama will be high with these discrepancies.

Zeus

I'm happy with the result tbh. From my point of view, this result shows that quality still gets rewarded at Eurovision. Real artists who (co-)writes their own music, are sticking to their own genre and character as an artist, who can sing well.. Portugal, Iceland, Lithuania, Greece.. Happy with it.

And yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm also happy that out of all the noisy, messy and in my eyes musically weak acts we will see only one of them back in the final (Moldova). And yeah, Norway, but we knew that anyway. And at least they weren't that bad vocally this time.

Ajeje Brazorf

Yeah, that's fake. First of all, way too divisive like people are saying.
Second of all I don't even think the points add up to the total of point available.

You weren't right... The sum of the total points given yesterday and today actually match the sum of this table... 2204. But I agree it seems really fake. If it isn't it will be a loooong post Eurovision season, because the discrepancies are really strange.

Last edited:

StephenMuckle

So according to this leak. ALMOST EVERY country who voted tonight gave Ukraine 12 points? If this is true then Saturday's result is going to be a complete farce.

Last edited:

Decayingbooks

I don't believe Greece, Netherlands and Portugal all got such low televoting scores. Maybe one of them, not all three of them.

Look at last year, semi 2. Even Bulgaria and Portugal still got 100+ in televoting.
Switzerland had 3 neighbouring countries voting in this final(France, Italy & Austria), it is impossible that they didn't get a single point from the televote of one of those countries.

Ajeje Brazorf

So according to this leak. ALMOST EVERY country who voted tonight gave Ukraine 12 points? If this is true then Saturday's result is going to be a complete farce.

I don't know if it is going to be a farce, but I hope the 38 televote points for Greece are a farce because it was the best performance of tonight... By far.

Rasmus0714

God, the show is dated as hell it's like I'm watching Eurovision 2008. It probably comes to camera quality, the lighting used, and just the overall graphics -- these didn't look fresh on my Youtube stream. I don't really like the intervals, it feels like they just want to go as festive and big as possible but didn't have a good flow and some choices are bad kind of tacky (like, no, Diodato doesn't need a swarm of people gyrating on him).

The results are a total (and I really mean TOTAL) surprise. The first four -- Switzerland, Iceland, Armenia, Lithuania -- were usually out of people's choice to qualify. Portugal, Norway and Greece made their deserved qualification, and Moldova qualified -- which convinces me the public just really loves ZsZ no matter what year it is... and it's even 11 years after their last participation. AND WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO NETHERLANDS DIRTY AGAIN BY CALLING THEM LAST!?
Dardust was way better in Sanremo 2021 interval than this.

macmillanandwife

Had to watch this after work as it would air live in the afternoon. Well, I can honestly say that this semi final was a bit rough around the edges, and an epileptic's nightmare. I underestimated the lights on that sun. That thing went from 0 to 7 billion in milliseconds and pretty sure blinded everyone facing the stage in the arena:

To be fair, I was unsure when it came to who would qualify. I knew :gr: :no: :nl: and :ua: were going to qualify. However, I was surprised how well everyone performed in the show. Everyone gave a great performance and enhanced their entries to some degree. :md: was my shock qualifier. I was so happy for Zdob si Zdub as that was such a fun performance! Sad that :at: & :sl: didn't qualify, but this was one of the most open semis I've seen in a long time. I'm not going to like the "fans" going rrreee over :al: not qualifying.

Seeing Diodato perform was definitely the highlight of the night.

Last edited:

Zerocalcare

As long as we’re not betting money...I’ve never won anything in the lottery, and Eurovision is kinda a lottery as well (for me)
Good morning Ausesken ☀️ Betting money? It's so out of date! I would propose a dance together but... mmm... it's not possible. Then, I'm also afraid that our friends on the forum, who are very imaginative and romantic, get weird ideas like this 😂:

At stake is only the fun and joy of seeing which one of us is right. What better satisfaction? 😄

Top Bottom