Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

lasse braun

i would change switzerland with albania - the rest is ok. xqueenbitch

crashworld

Veteran
SHOCKING!!!!!! I was so scared for Netherlands. Luckily S10 pull through!!!
Happy for Iceland and Switzerland!
Can't believe I got only 6 correct for my post-show predictions.

Zerocalcare

9/10. I guessed most of the qualified countries. I wanted to take a risk by excluding Lithuania (which I love) and surprisingly inserting Moldova but... the real surprise was the elimination of Austria (my only failure 😭).

Bobjan FR

I was sure i would be disappointed because of moldova (i had hope until the end they could have fail), but omg, switzerland........ Gosh, i found it megaboring. The surprise of this edition so far.

Deleted member 12761

Switzerland and Armenia were pretty good. Definitely something the juries like. Lithuania is a surprise to me but I'm happy for her 💕

0scar

almost lost my shit
but! so damn proud of S10! :nl:

I'm gutted that we lost Denmark and Austria though :(

Bobjan FR

I was sure i would be disappointed because of moldova (i had hope until the end they could have fail), but omg, switzerland........ Gosh, i found it megaboring. The surprise of this edition so far.

theditz83

Veteran
Dirge, dirge, dirge, dirge.... Lord above, semi 2 needs to bring the party, otherwise this final is doomed.

Happy with :md: :no: :am: :ua: and :gr: and :lt: were my borderlines, but losing the party anthem of the edition :at: is vile.

My full support is behind :cz: and :es: for the final now xpray

Top Bottom