Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Portuguese rehearsal has just been delayed.
But it can be held today if other delegation members will have a negative COVID test.

soulm8

Bulgaria's Second Rehearsal Clip

Not Bulgaria coming with the best rehearsal clip. The black sun for once is doing what it is supposed to do. Although there is one sloppy shot in the beginning, but other than that, it looks good?
As outdated the song is as much modern this performance will be. I’m surprised. They can definitely qualify.

0scar

:ua: Love the shadows with the ethnic patterns, really effective. Definitely not a fan of the song but it does what it has to do.
:bg: I'm SHOOK this is great staging, Bulgaria coming with the best staging so far is really, really funny. Song is horrible though x

EDIT
oh I didn't react to :ch: but that song is too tedious and the staging too much on the nose (which is saying: great staging but too slick and therefore doesn't fit the song)

AlekS

Veteran
Croatia - 1st try, it seems she's having sound issues in the beginning, she's touching her in-ears. Thankfully, she kept going.

nnRg5OC.gif

(still having "panic" attacks after last year's disaster with in-ears :lol:)

2nd try - better than the 1st one. Oh, crap, it doesn't work again.

Last edited:

crashworld

Veteran
Netherlands's Second Rehearsal Clip

The lighting is too bright for my liking. I am expecting it to be a little darker to match the atmosphere of the song. The shots need to be tighter. There's a part where the transition is clunky. And haven't they learn not to have too many pan out shots for a soloist. She got swallowed by the stage.

AlekS

Veteran
I was hoping that they would use red lasers in her staging, but it works well too.
Thankfully, there's no major overexposure during the chorus xbow

0scar

:nl: That clip gives us absolutely nothing haha, I like the lights though but I think this is more of a "see the whole thing for the vibe" kind of performance
Didn't disappoint me, didn't make me euphoric

though: go S10!!!!!!!

Zeus

Netherlands clip: the black sun doesn't bother that much because the staging in general is quite dark and there is no LED backdrop it seems. It could be classy, but I don't know, it's a bit bland as well. Expected some nicer effects for the chorus, so not that impressed here.

GermanBango

:nl:
Does absolutely nothing to me. She looks like she has been forced to stand there. A total lack of energy. But I guess it fits the song?!
Verdict: Qualifier. Possible jury winner although I am not as sure about that anymore. Somewhere between 1st-6th.

crashworld

Veteran
I was hoping that they would use red lasers in her staging, but it works well too.
Thankfully, there's no major overexposure during the chorus xbow

To be honest, they could have done what they did in the TV performance with the laser. I am still in awe with that performance. It's so simple yet effective.

crashworld

Veteran
Moldova's Second Rehearsal Clip

Another one that got screwed by the black sun. Clearly there are much more colourful motifs in the LED backdrop. Love the floor LED too. Other than that, it feels kinda underwhelming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom