Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

JChan

these tik tok clips are soooo disappointing. i completely understand wanting to give the artists a safe space to rehearse but do they not understand the excitement that the fans feel? like we have been waiting for this all year and the most they can give us is five seconds of rehearsal footage from 50 feet away?

soulm8

Bulgaria take to the stage...

Some incredible neon lighting in this performance, and
impressive use of geometric shapes on the graphic
backdrop too. This is a hugely polished performance
from Bulgaria - there may only be a handful of
spectators in the Pala Olimpico, but they've just
blown the roof OFF.

Bulgaria for the surprising win. I can’t even…. Hahahaha

Ezio

Veteran
That's a pity. But with 4 planets in Pisces the last and until the upcoming weeks, technical construction was doomed.

Ezio

Veteran

Bulgaria take to the stage...

Some incredible neon lighting in this performance, and
impressive use of geometric shapes on the graphic
backdrop too. This is a hugely polished performance
from Bulgaria - there may only be a handful of
spectators in the Pala Olimpico, but they've just
blown the roof OFF.

Bulgaria for the surprising win. I can’t even…. Hahahaha
Love to read that.

Looren

Veteran
Well so far :

Albania's staging looks great, such a pity they destroyed this entry with the revamp

Latvia looks pretty nice

Monika's staging looks also good

:ch:'s staging looks beautiful

Zeus

Staging photos from The Netherlands screams Mr. Pancake, who isn't even behind it this time. It looks very minimalistic, almost boring if you ask me. Only thing that draws your attention is her belly button, don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Ajeje Brazorf

Well so far :

Albania's staging looks great, such a pity they destroyed this entry with the revamp

Latvia looks pretty nice

Monika's staging looks also good

:ch:'s staging looks beautiful

The waterfall really works very well with Switzerland staging and the deep meaning of the song. I'm not the biggest fan of "Boys do cry" but I can totally see this one qualify.

Deleted member 12761

I hope they can fix the sun. I believe in them. It's really sad and I feel bad for Italy. The idea was very cool. I like the TikTok clips. It makes me more excited for the shows. I don't need to see the full performances 1-2 weeks before the actual show.

Ajeje Brazorf

The sun not being able to turn is really unfortunate. I hope it doesn't interfere with delegation's plans too much. Months of preparations..

Yes, it is unfortunate. Anyway I don't think it will interfere that much. There is a lot of time to perfect anything about the total package and I think on Eurovision nights nobody will even remember of this inconvenience. Based on the little I see about these first rehearsals, it doesn't seem that problem will be that impactful on the artists performances and I hope to be right. It's really unfortunate because the concept for the stage was really good. A pity.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
These Tik Tok clips are really not the tea at all. Not to be negative but this has felt like the most lackluster and anti-climatic start to the rehearsals in a long long time.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh and that stage looks pretty darn snazz to be honest. Just look at it. Gorgeous indeed. So classy looking that I could just imagine myself eating a shy Ferrero Rocher whilst sitting underneath the fountain. Superbo!

Top Bottom