Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
I just showed a few clips to my mother and she didn´t notice that there was "anything wrong/problematic" about the stage (and I told her about the dead/kinetic sun two days ago).
So far, I don´t think that - apart from Albania - the black sun looks "explicitly bad".

soulm8

2a54gb.png

This looks kinda awkward with the black hole...
Disgusting! Absolutely hate taking advantage of the situation! Fail big time!

Mainshow

Veteran
Did they just uploaded the Ukrainian video again because the fromer video didn´t have the odd "exlusive rehearsal clip" frame?

Mainshow

Veteran
The Ukrainian entry is dedicated to a mother - and thus, I don´t think that including eyes of an older and female individual is a big deal of "taking advantage of a situation" - the floor LEDs/ethnic elements clearly aren´t.

It can be referred to the war, indeed (these sad looking eyes) but it´s rather subtle and not really "in-your-face", imo.

crashworld

Veteran
Bulgaria's Second Rehearsal Clip

Not Bulgaria coming with the best rehearsal clip. The black sun for once is doing what it is supposed to do. Although there is one sloppy shot in the beginning, but other than that, it looks good?

Last edited:

GermanBango

:ua:
Exactly what one could suspect from Ukraine: Stunning visuals and a memorable performance. It remains to be seen how generous juries will be but I have no doubt that this one will indeed win the televoting in Semi 1 with ease.
Verdict: Qualifier. Will finish 1st or 2nd in Semi 1.

:bg:
I mean it`s a good staging but the song is so lackluster that nothing will make it sail through.
Verdict: Non-qualifier. Somewhere between 13-17th.

Mainshow

Veteran
Bulgaria will look great as part of a recap, imo - unfortunately, the song itself is too weak otherwise I´d say that they aren´t a sure NQ based on this rehearsal clip.

JonasS

The Ukrainian entry is dedicated to a mother - and thus, I don´t think that including eyes of an older and female individual is a big deal of "taking advantage of a situation" - the floor LEDs/ethnic elements clearly aren´t.

It can be referred to the war, indeed (these sad looking eyes) but it´s rather subtle and not really "in-your-face", imo.
I wouldn't personally agree that they are using the situation on purpose either.
But this isn't subtle at all haha, a giant crying face all over the background? Pretty much as in-your-face as it gets. I get why some people would think like that.

Deleted member 12761

Bulgaria is okay. I don't think they will qualify either. Ukraine looks good. Switzerland looks amazing and I think they will qualify.

Mainshow

Veteran
I wouldn't personally agree that they are using the situation on purpose either.
But this isn't subtle at all haha, a giant crying face all over the background? Pretty much as in-your-face as it gets. I get why some people would think like that.

Maybe you´re right.
I just have thought of "Mamo" (:ru: 2009) - we got a song dedicated to a mother as well and we saw the artist "aging" - looking sad as well at some point and "Stefania" also gives me "melancholic" vibes and therefore, I don´t think that including these eyes has been a far-fetched idea (and can only refer to the current situation/war). - It becomes "obvious" when you think of it but even without the on-going war, I wouldn´t have been surprised if they had include female/older eyes in their performance.

Top Bottom