Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

ESC94

tUMIHMH.png

Where did you find this??

hijirio

Veteran
The contest's reputation has been stained.

Loindici

Veteran

hijirio

Veteran
Now that Ukraine won Eurovision, I guess Putin is finally stopped.
If not, we should also give Ukraine all olympic medals, the World Cup, and a few Academy Awards too.

spinachpie

Can people stop saying that Ukraine won because of war? It won because they had a fantastic song! Don't be salty because your favorite didn't win!
As much as you may like the song, this is a strange thing to say and very far removed from the truth of the situation.

Ukraine would have finished Top 10 no doubt, but the overall score they received was absolutely helped hugely by what is happening right now.

midnightsun

Veteran
Being too early + having really bad vocal and nervousness problems

I‘ve wrote it here the moment they performed. I love it but I couldn’t imagine people all over Europe would go crazy about this. I know the studio version but I see why people who are just watching tonight would not like it, unfortunately.

Shocked about many results… Netherlands Poland Finland… so little televote points for Azerbaijan Australia Estonia … even Norway only 10th surprisingly low.

Congratulations Ukraine! I wish you hope and peace with all my heart, there couldn’t have been a better winner tonight!

mauve

Veteran
As much as you may like the song, this is a strange thing to say and very far removed from the truth of the situation.

Ukraine would have finished Top 10 no doubt, but the overall score they received was absolutely helped hugely by what is happening right now.
Before thw war started, the song was already on 2nd or 3rd place. So it is not far fetched. People being now being salty is the dumbest thing.

Top Bottom