Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
Top 5 by televoters

1. Ukraine (439)
2. Moldova (239)
3. Spain (228)
4. Serbia (225)
5. UK (183)

Each of these countries' televotes represents great achievements:
  1. Ukraine, for getting all the love and support towards the war they are facing.
  2. Moldova's Zdob si Zdub, for finally topping their own highscore after 10 years of their 2011 entry and 17 FUCKING YEARS after their first participation.
  3. Spain for being on the bottom several times and finally getting heaps of televotes AND for Chanel's breakthrough with her FIRST song and becomes Spain's Anouk!
  4. Serbia, for sending something only they could ever own and for Konstrakta for finally getting her message across all of Europe.
  5. United Kingdom, for being in the bottom several times, finally getting 5th on the public and for Sam to basically be UK's Anouk!

PhoenixAscends

I’m very disappointed, regardless of my countries position. The best song did not win, and that makes a mockery of the contest. But it was how people chose to vote, so Congratulations Ukraine. Very predictable though.

Kaz

British and Spanish eurofans can be some of saltiest breeds on the planet so I know this is gonna end well :lol:
Congrats Ukraine for absolutely smashing the public vote too

aef

When do we get the full results, especially for SF? Same question as every year but I always forget it

Zerocalcare

Overrated junkies won last year and politics won this year. The fandom will never accept any victory... xshrug

But I think that Ukraine won because it has a particular song and that it has a strong identity of its own. Deserved victory 🔥

Probably, if Ukraine cannot host the 2023 event, the honor will be given to the UK.

Sam Ryder still sang a super song but his real strengths are the charisma and his smile that have conquered Europe. Cheer on Sam and the UK xclap

Ajeje Brazorf

For the first time in history, I closed the stream before the results even ended: so anticlimatic. We all underestimated people's feelings in these difficult moments.

Congrats to Ukraine, their song is not bad even if it wasn't among my favourites this year.

nino77ns

Hahahahahit's weird that ukraine won ... shitty politics, or is it a pity since it's war ... funny ... eurosong is political shit

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
So if Ukraine had gotten every single televote 12, they would have gotten 468 points. They got 439. Wonder who the few that didn't give Ukraine their 12 were. :eek:

Well deserved win, great to see Europe still standing together with Ukraine. xheart

GermanBango

So basically there must have been like 2 countries who didn’t give their 12 to Ukraine.

Kaz

They showed us our televote results - :au: gave 12 to Ukraine, 10 to Norway. 2 to Lithuania was also a bit random and unexpected but not complaining :lol:

aef

Yeah watch :uk: and :es: still be not happy, just relax guys and enjoy your more than decent result.

Personally I don't agree with the top 3 at all so it's quite a shitty result for me and a year I won't care to much anyway.

:ua: with over 400 is just too much. 300 would have been ok, still a lot. :md: is also just way too much for what it is, I'm sorry. But anyway...

Top Bottom