Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

nofuxCZ

popavapeur

I have no clue why so many people get their panties in a bunch. Ukraine's song would be a contender any other year, and this year especially with so few good songs around.
I disagree, only because any sort of rap didn't do really well in the contest yet, specially with the juries. But there's always a first to anything !

Last edited:
Before the Grand Final tonight, let's remember the craziest GF we had last year with amazing songs nobody came close this year and Maneskin's massive televote win that won't be surpassed in the coming years for sure...

1. Legendary Go_A 🇺🇦coming 2nd with televote

2. France 3rd with viewers

3. Metal boys from dear Finland 🇫🇮 coming 4th in televote

4. Quirky Icelandic family winning our hearts coming 5th

And then the massive televote announcement for the winner Maneskin

Siamo noi siamo noi 🤣🤣

And an epic performance that made the whole world go crazy for an Italian rock band

Well wasn't that a year to remember! 😍

Zeus

UDVV6Gc.png
46% for Spain :ROFLMAO:

Zeus

Full jury final show leaked

Not much surprising from what I saw.

Only thing is that I'm a bit worried for Australia, this wasn't Sheldons best vocal performance. He will still get a good juryresult probably, but it could have been even better.

eurovizian

Uto

Veteran
Genuinelly think Serbia is massively elevated by coming after those awful Polish effects
I think Serbia is elevated by being the OG Russian ally and all fascists are voting for it, whereas Poland is hosting a gazillion Ukrainian refugees no questions asked because Poland OG wholesome.

Top Bottom