Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
what am i f going to do with my life before 9pm CET
I actually just was cleaning my room. :ROFLMAO:

frantic-ah.gif

midnightsun

Veteran
I'm kind of relieved. My sleeping pattern is totally fckd up right now.

Same here. Glad I don’t need to ruin my body after the GF any more. :)

I'm still not sure how to vote tonight. I have 8 favourites and don’t want to vote for all of them because that would be useless.

I think I will vote for 3, maybe 4 countries. Do I vote for my top 3 personal song winners or do I vote for countries that deserve it or to countries that have never won… questions…xthink

banana

If Ukraine really wins, I a bit doubt that EBU would like to hold ESC under slogan "Let's try not to die together!" somewhere in the west part of my country :D:LOL: Even if we win another contest, taxpayers won't be happy about extra spending for entertainment show. So the question of who comes second is probably more important tonight.

Zeus

Voting order for tonight's grand final. What do you think it means results-wise?

nkHfJg1.png
From UK to Italy are all jury favourites themselves (except for Czech Republic probably), that's weird to see.

NeoTen

Voting order for tonight's grand final. What do you think it means results-wise?

nkHfJg1.png

The bulk of countries that probably have voted for Ukraine and will do massively jury+tele again are probably in the last 5. So if Ukraine hasn't ran away with 800 points, they'll prob get a lot from the last 5. It's probably also in case Ukraine gets a "it's about music not war" from the televoting, the leading song will prob switch around 3, or 5 times with the last 5/6 countries.

Bobjan FR

I'm 100% sure we will be pawned by the jury. Again.
I don't think, but we'll see. In fact, when seeing that juries usually don't reward well song with rap inside, it would be logic... But I have the feeling there will be an exception this time.

Simon

The bulk of countries that probably have voted for Ukraine and will do massively jury+tele again are probably in the last 5. So if Ukraine hasn't ran away with 800 points, they'll prob get a lot from the last 5. It's probably also in case Ukraine gets a "it's about music not war" from the televoting, the leading song will prob switch around 3, or 5 times with the last 5/6 countries.

That’s all true but it’s actually a pretty awesome final. Can’t wait

Top Bottom