Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

MopManMoss

Veteran
What's with the burying of Poland in every aspect of the promotion? LOL.

cTqFwOj.jpg
Hes down down down by the river

theditz83

Veteran
Scandalous suggestion incoming...

Shouldn't the most important part of an entry be the performance of the singers/bands and the song itself?

Oh no, I forgot - this is now the Eurovision Stage Design and Digital Art Contest...

Silly me 🙄

JonasS

Shouldn't the most important part of an entry be the performance of the singers/bands and the song itself?

Oh no, I forgot - this is now the Eurovision Stage Design and Digital Art Contest...

Silly me 🙄
So iyo, we should optimally just put the performers onto a completely blacked out stage without anything that could distract from the song, gotcha.
What a near-sighted take.

goncalovieira

I really like Llalame, but it looks soooo cheap on stage.

ollibox

I was afraid of Stefan being one of these artist who are about to suffer the most from the dead sun.
Honestly, he should be wearing something else - it doesn´t look very "hopeful" to be dressed in black standing in front of a black sun.

Unfortunately, he was heavily relying on LED´s/his song´s backdrop (like in the national final).

Maybe he should ask San Marino to make use of Achille´s bull and Western hat? :D
Laughing and crying at the same time :cry::LOL:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I think Morocco2021 gave the dead sun staging a devastatingly brutal 9/10. As a magpie and lover of broken tat turned to treasure, I was always a shoe-in to be the one celebrating the magnificent decadence derived from a faulty piece of staging.

Your sense of humour never fails to make me laugh. 🤣

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The LEDs look weird and broken on the ones that obviously intended to fully use it, like Estonia. Luckily Romania can possibly play it off as their LEDs are dark but the others look messy as hell. Probably to the point I'd consider turning them off all together. I know it's harder to change LEDs than lights but it's been done in the past. Hopefully they look better on camera

Ali_

Silly me 🙄
Eurovision has been about more than just the song and singer for years.

crashworld

Veteran
Poland's First Rehearsal Gallery

Not my husband Ochman being screwed by the black sun. ARGH!!!!!

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Estonia's staging looked great xheart

Also North Macedonia looked awesome, am so sad we're probably going to lose this wonder in semi 😩

Ajeje Brazorf

They should use the free day just to remove that sun thing. Just a big LED-screen for everyone would be fair at this point.

Removing the sun = removing all the stage. It was already said before. You guys still think that is a cheap piece of machinery, but it obviously isn't. It's more way compex than you think. That's why it is so difficult to fix that problem. If it was removable, they would have removed it already.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my goodness. Ochman is taking us to Silent Hill. This is a shock. I'm very intrigued now. Wild, creepy idea but I think it could just work.

Zeus

What do you guys think about adjusting the running order with one half using the LED-side of the sun and the other half the lights-side (with one longer break in between to change the sun-side)? I don't know if that's possible, but I really feel like there should be a solution.

This is just creating an unfair playing field, with countries relying on the LED-side (for example: Lithuania, Serbia and Estonia) on the disadvantage side.

Top Bottom