Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

heke1988

:fi::rs::az::sm::au::ee::ro::pl::se::cz:

9/10. I had :be: on my mind, but Jérémie sounded out of tune, so I put instead of :sm:. Still 9/10 is very good result.

aef

i think romania (pure trash for me) was not very well with the jurys but well or very well with televoting? - belgium jurys darling ?
same with aserbaidchan ?
finland was nothing on stage but famous. xcookie
czech surprised me in a good way - sweden was solid and a lot better then last year but don't touching me in that way like the nederlands.
serbia was cool as expected.
we will see on saturday a contest in a contest - who will be the runner-up?
a little bit boring,if the bookies have right.
xqueenbitch
As I said before I guess :ro: was actually very big with the televoters. I think :be: had both decent jury and televoting appeal

EscGeek

Veteran
6 songs in my top 10 failed to qualify. The highest ever xcryxmad

Seriously, i did the math.

Iker

Veteran
I always find the Polish word for Italy so weird, where does it come from?
It has something indirectly common to do with ... your native language (German)

Inherited from Proto-Slavic *volxъ, itself taken from Proto-Germanic *walhaz (“Roman, Romance”). Cognate with English Vlach, Wallachia, Wales, walnut.[1]

Last edited:

soulm8

Honestly :de: looks son good on the full youtube clip. I didn't care about this song at all before but now I somehow start really feeling the emotions and the lyrics a lot. Very well don this year! It's probably my favourite staging of the year together with :cz:
Malik was one of the first artists I listed to this year. I was with a friend and we both got teary eyes. I guess when you pass your 30s you feel those damn lyrics… masterpiece lyrics! 😢

jatojo

I'll miss beautiful Emma from Malta in the final. Seems like her fate was similar to that of Mia from Croatia.

aef

It has something indirectly to do with ... your native language (German)

Inherited from Proto-Slavic *volxъ, itself taken from Proto-Germanic *walhaz (“Roman, Romance”). Cognate with English Vlach, Wallachia, Wales, walnut.[1]
Hm interesting. Just as "random" as the :cz: word for :at: Rakousko.

aef

Malik was one of the first artists I listed to this year. I was with a friend and we both got teary eyes. I guess when you pass your 30s you feel those damn lyrics… masterpiece lyrics! 😢
Yeah I really got behind the lyrics during the past days... I mean I'm only 26 and I can also relate to them very much :ROFLMAO: Everyone over 25 probably can haha

midnightsun

Veteran
I am not ashamed that I enjoyed MDB‘s cockiness during the voting process so much. That said, that was an absolute no-go. I really thought he'd Q, his performance was one of the best tonight.

aef

I am not ashamed that I enjoyed MDB‘s cockiness during the voting process so much. That said, that was an absolute no-go. I really thought he'd Q, his performance was one of the best tonight.

Let me say it with Michele Pernionlas words: No.

lilka

I feel sad because of Cyprus. But I have Greece and Finland, and that cheers me up a lot!

I also started wondering, why Poland was announced so early. Hmm, interesting.

lilka

Cyprus is normally way better. Wasn’t final-worthy this year for me.
As much as I loved the song, I have to admit you are right.

Realest

Just realised how long its been that :cy::il::bg: failed.
And that :ro::pl::am: qualified.

Zerocalcare

Question for administrators, can I change my nickname to "SanMarino_Robbed"? xrofl

The jury is fine for the NF but the ESC should be abolished.

#peoplehavethepower

Top Bottom