Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
The real winner this year. I still hope he can shock many people in the final and finish 10-12 like Schulte.
I really like his passion in his performance and keep my fingers crossed that he does better than people imagine now. :)

soulm8

It was a bloodbath tonight
Most of the people even here got like 8/9 out of 10 the qualifiers. So more like a predictable bath. No surprises at all.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Enjoyed semi 2 from Torino tonight! :cool:

I mentioned the production in my reaction to semi 1 but let me add that I like the waterfall-stage, I find it stylish. Also cool to see Laura Pausini & Mika sing together in the interval act and a cool 'grand' song by Il Volo.

Congrats to all finalists! My favourites tonight were: :fi::cy::se::ee::au: My top favourite in this year’s ESC is :fi: with The Rasmus, great song and performance and a quality pop-rock band! So happy they made the final, fully deserved imo!

There were other good songs tonight too, f.ex. :mt::ro::me::cz: All in all the quality of the songs tonight was higher than in semi 1 imo.

Biggest disappointment for me was :cy: not making the final. Hard to talk about surprises this time since there were many songs on a similar level I would say and possibly few points between them. Some songs like :se: were sure qualifiers. Fun to see a country-style song like :ee: make it to the final, I enjoyed it. Surprised btw so many like :rs: this year. For me a very strange and rather poor entry compared to the classy Balkan-ballads they have sent before to ESC but each to one's own taste.

Looking forward to the ESC-final on Saturday! Like many others I too think :ua: will win ESC this year (‘popular song+Ukraine sympathy votes’ combo). I also think :se: will make the top 3 with their quality entry. Hard to predict the rest because there are many popular songs in this year’s competition.

Best of luck, :no: Norway and Subwoolfer! xup

aef

Honestly :de: looks son good on the full youtube clip. I didn't care about this song at all before but now I somehow start really feeling the emotions and the lyrics a lot. Very well don this year! It's probably my favourite staging of the year together with :cz:

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Romania is just crap

Belgium is really nothing special at all.

Serbia got through but performance needs to improve
I actually think that Serbia's performance is great It has this "scary church vibe" mixed with yugoslavian graphic backgrounds. love the mix. VERY VERY COOL.

Israel is without a doubt the 11th. Hurted by jury.

Last edited:

lacrymea

Genuinely dont understand why anyone thought San Marino was going through in a contest in which 50% of the vote is from a jury of musical professionals and I say this as someone that voted for it five times
Well, I guess musical professionals don't like nor attend concerts. They should try it sometimes. Getting out of the formulaic songs is fun.

lasse braun

i think romania (pure trash for me) was not very well with the jurys but well or very well with televoting? - belgium jurys darling ?
same with aserbaidchan ?
finland was nothing on stage but famous. xcookie
czech surprised me in a good way - sweden was solid and a lot better then last year but don't touching me in that way like the nederlands.
serbia was cool as expected.
we will see on saturday a contest in a contest - who will be the runner-up?
a little bit boring,if the bookies have right.
xqueenbitch

aef

I w

Her hairdo is called in Poland "mokra Włoszka" ... "Wet Italian woman". xD
I always find the Polish word for Italy so weird, where does it come from?

aef

Top Bottom