Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

shameless

Like everything of Pop Classic, I detest this but its always great to see the two guys w/o glasses :love: if only one of them wouldn't have lost his baby fat :(

mauve

Veteran

aef

Why on earth did they butcher Grande Amore, why this awful remix and the English lyrics? WTF???

Franzilein

Meh, the original is way better, one of my most favourite ESC songs of all time. The last entry of the 2015 final where they blew everyone away, amazing memories xlove

soulm8

Finland was not bad at all. They will qualify I see they are even the most liked post in FB.And Finland is not like a crazy Eurovision country lol

musicfan

Don't understand why the bookmakers expect Azerbaijan to qualify. I still can't remember that song at all. He was lying on some steps and did a fake weep at the end. That's all I can recall
Song quality?

My qualifications

top, no order

Azerb
Georg
Cypr
Monteneg
Czech

Finl
Eston

Serb - get another chance, I know what it can sound like

Israel

Poland - on song potential

popavapeur

Hello guys i'm back back back back back again !
so there are 10 people here at my appartment and we did a live voting, besides me nobody knew the songs beforehand

here are our votes :

1. Sweden 87 points
2. Ireland 73 points
3. Australie 68 points
4. Czech Republic 64 points
5. Romania 38 points
6. San Marino 37 points
7. Poland 34 points
8. Finland 28 points
9. Belgium 22 points
10. Azerbaijan 20 points
- -