Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
These are the socks I'm wearing right now, and before the Romanian entry I seriously thought about throughing them out :eek:
But perhaps it's just modern with holes like the outfits of the Romanian female dancers?
20220512_201950.jpg

Considering the tops of the male dancers, which seem to have been shrunken, it may very well be a laundrette failure though :unsure:

randajad

Veteran
If it was up to me… Serbia, obviously. Then, San Marino, Cyprus, Ireland, maybe Macedonia, Romania 🫠, maybe Montenegro, Belgium, Sweden, and Czech Republic. But it was a decent semi overall, much better than the first one.

Decayingbooks

These are the socks I'm wearing right now, and before the Romanian entry I seriously thought about throughing them out :eek:
But perhaps it's just modern with holes like the outfits of the Romanian female dancers?​

20220512_201950.jpg

Considering the tops of the male dancers, which seem to have been shrunken, it may very well be a laundrette failure though :unsure:
Are they from Balenciaga?

randajad

Veteran
But perhaps it's just modern with holes like the outfits of the Romanian female dancers?​

20220512_201950.jpg

Not you posting feet for free ☝🏻

Hatari2600

Final prediction: :fi: :rs: :ee: :pl: :se: :cz: :az: :sm: :au: :ro:
Not sure what people see in this semi, I think there's maybe 5 songs that won't be cannon fodder in the final :unsure:

Kaz

I always liked :ro: song but it’s never been one of my favourites, tonight though I thought it was one of the best performances and so I voted for it

Realest

My Top10 (random Order)

:pl::ro::ee::rs::se::cz::au::fi::sm::ie:

akoz

Surprise of the night - Romania, great energy and good camera work - could easily qualify.
Also really good performances by Finland and Czech Republic, I expect worse from them.
Poland wasn't so bad with these effects.
Sweden still the best in this semi.

aef

Top Bottom