Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

toinou03

But yes I think they assigned Laura Pausini the stylists of Gigliola Cinquetti in 1991. And he hates her

aef

Oh my good I love everything about :cz: live performance so much this year.

- The colours, the purple/black combo
- light work, the crazy lights, OMG, the lights off moment
- the background
- the outfits

Vocals were decent enough too.

My facourite staging in a very long time!

:cz: has officially become the dark horse of this year in my opinion

Ausesken

nino77ns

This is the most boring eurosong I've seen since I watched... Just some stupid ballads that last like you've been listening for three hours... A total fiasco... Instead of being normal songs of joy. To listen to something in the summer. This is too stupid for geyovisin not Eurovision hahajaaj

aef

I honestly hope :au: won't make it - not because I have anything against them but the song is just so painful

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

And Montenegro, Georgia, Romania, San Marino *points gun* + Sweden even if they won’t need it

Fab semi but some disappointing performances (looking at Cyprus). This feels very open.

soulm8

V
This is the most boring eurosong I've seen since I watched... Just some stupid ballads that last like you've been listening for three hours... A total fiasco... Instead of being normal songs of joy. To listen to something in the summer. This is too stupid for geyovisin not Eurovision hahajaaj
Chill. At least your hands are clean now. Budi zdrava.

jatojo

Out of the borderline qualifiers I'm especially hoping for Ireland. Malta too, perhaps, but her vocal was not so strong tonight. I was going to mention the Czech Republic as well, but it seems the bookmakers are sure this will go through.

aef

I also hope :il: won't make it due to Michales more than rude behaviour. Eli should have been their representative anyway. Would have been a sure qualifier.

Top Bottom