Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

randajad

Veteran
Malta is visually stunning, and she sounds fine, but what the hell is the song šŸ« šŸ« 

Bmbriga

I think this is first time I listened to the whole Malta song. Not that I didn't try before...

mauve

Veteran
Waiting for sweet Achille ...! xheatxheatxheat

Kaz

Malta may be qualifying I fearā€¦

martin

Malta: I think could qualifly. It stand out a little bit aganist all the crazy songs.

soulm8

Malta once again can win JESC with this one.

Ytsejam

Malta was quite nice BUT far too much backing vocals from ā€œunseenā€ singers virtually drowning out the singer!

Top Bottom