Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Given Lauri’s vocals I really wouldn’t put Finland down as safe

I don't exactly think Achilles vocals are great either, but I think the song and performance could be more appealing to voters overall than Finland. I feel like San Marino is a case where the vocals don't really detract too much from the overall package.

I could see the juries potentially sinking both of them though...although Finland will probably be more popular with the juries than San Marino.

Zerocalcare

So far I have seen the jury tests of Spain and San Marino... what energy! :love: Spain has made a quantum leap in staging. Now I can say that he might as well take victory! (y)

After the first semifinal many of you have bandaged your heads, cried and shouted at the conspiracy but watch the performances of the second semifinal... it is clear that it will be in this that the hot songs will be able to emerge. I'm sorry to say it but Austria and Albania (which also penalized itself with the choice of a bad staging) would have been musically brutally massacred by the other catchy songs of the second semifinal.

What else to say? Midnightsun watches the videos... Yes, watch them... You will not regret it... How much I love being a tempting devil! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Looren

Veteran
I wish for these tonight : :ee: :mk: :az: :me: :pl: :au: :cz: :ro: :se: :cy:

Who I think will make it : :se: :pl: :cz: :ee: :au: :me: :sm: :az: :cy: and last one will be either :fi: or one of :mt:/:ie: I think

skateaway994

I think (after watching the videos) that the shocking qualifier will be San Marino, the shocking NQ Malta, Cyprus and maybe even Estonia.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
This was the first year since 2010 that I wasn't able to watch a semi final live as it happened, so I had to catch up yesterday. I also hadn't had enough time to check out the majority of the songs beforehand, so I went into it rather blind (and will do so as well for semi 2 tonight).

This was my first impression ranking of Semi 1. I had added a GREAT category to my notepad beforehand, but found no song great enough to add to it unfortunately.

GOOD
Bulgaria
Portugal
Denmark
Armenia
(good song, but wtf was that staging?!)
The Netherlands

OK
Moldova
Switzerland
Iceland
Greece

EH
Lithuania
Slovenia
Albania
Ukraine
Croatia

WORST
Norway
Latvia
Austria

Augustas

I think (after watching the videos) that the shocking qualifier will be San Marino, the shocking NQ Malta, Cyprus and maybe even Estonia.
Malta would be shocking qualifier :D I have 8 countries for tonight as qualifiers (:fi::cz::ee::au::pl::se::rs::az:), cant choose last two qualifiers between :sm::cy::il::be:.

crashworld

Veteran
OK. I have caved in and watch the jury show (only the 18 performances back to back).
So my thoughts on the performances (an extremely long post):

In short, if I have to lock in my qualifiers based on the jury show, they will be:
:se::pl::au::cz::rs::il::az::cy::ee::ro:

midnightsun

Veteran
I hope you can relax now and enjoy the show! :)

I‘m working from home and I‘ve been switching back and forth from work to this forum the past weeks, in a way I‘m so happy when this is over… :LOL:

GermanBango

I am waaaaaay more relaxed tonight than I was two days ago. All my big favs in this Semi are pretty much safe so I can just sit back and relax.

Top Bottom