Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

NemesisNick

Today is Thursday 12 May 2022. The Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Second Semi-Final takes place at PalaOlimpico, Turin, Italy tonight, starting at 20:00 BST. The 18 countries taking part tonight, in order of appearance, will be:

Finland, Israel, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Malta, San Marino, Australia, Cyprus, Ireland, North Macedonia, Estonia, Romania, Poland, Montenegro, Belgium, Sweden, Czech Republic.

Each of those countries will be able to vote in tonight's semi-final. Three of the five direct finalists Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom will also be able to vote in tonight's semi-final.

The ten highest placed countries, by a combination of jury voting and televoting, will proceed to Saturday night's Grand Final. Those ten qualifying countries will be announced in a random order just before the end of tonight's semi-final; the actual results of all 18 countries will only be revealed to the public after Saturday night's Grand Final is all over. Anyway good luck to tonight's 18 semi-finalists, may the best ten qualify to Saturday night's Grand Final. #Eurovision2022

theditz83

Veteran
:az: has literally just clicked for me listening to the Spotify playlist this morning. Omg it's SOOOOOO good! Why didn't I get it before?

This semi-final will be the veritable bloodbath but I think it'll without a doubt be the more fabulous of the two semis - so many good moments!

Gooooo :cz: - gooooooo :fi: - worried for :cy: now if I'm honest... I reckon we'll have one or two massive surprises

midnightsun

Veteran
:az: has literally just clicked for me listening to the Spotify playlist this morning. Omg it's SOOOOOO good! Why didn't I get it before?

Better late than never. Welcome to the club! Please pass the entry exam by voting for Nadir tonight! :cool: Let‘s praise this underrated gem and pray it will qualify today.

Sabrewulf238

This semifinal will be such bloodbath... i am getting ready for surprises.

I feel like Cyprus and Finland might not be as solid in this semi as people might think....

I also wonder if Azerbaijan might struggle since their two most direct competitors (Poland and Australia) will probably be getting more attention from both juries and the public vote.

Zeus

I fear that juries will kill We are Domi.
Depends on her vocals, but I think it was okay last night. So no, I don't think so.

More worried about juries not getting Serbia.

nudiecrudi

Breaking news saturday Blanco and Mahmood singing naked with two socks cover their penis https://www.rollingstone.it/musica/...e-gli-spagnoli-sono-incazzati-con-noi/638760/
Why do you post smth that isn't true.
Blanco was saying the he would like to be naked on a stage like Red Hot Chilly Peppers but not in this stage
The main theme of the article is the hate they are getting from the Spanish fans on Twitter and Mahmood was a bit surprised because during his last tour in Madrid didn't notice this hostility.
A journalist by El Mundo has written that Italy might win again because of this homo erotic song.

HayashiM

Veteran
Leaks based thoughts:

Etanna

I'll be voting for San Marino and Serbia like crazy, they belong in the final xpray

Oh and I like the staging idea of Cyprus but Andromache seemed too stiff in the jury show and her vocals weren't that good either, so I'm getting a bit worried for her even though I used to think of it as a sure qualifier

Zeus

I hope:
:rs::au::pl::se::me::ee::mk::fi::ro::az:

Never going to happen tho. Montenegro and North Macedonia will stay in their semi.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Leaks based thoughts:
From everything that I saw, :cy: is definitely NOT qualifying. The song is good but the staging is not. We can’t forget that this types of song are hard as hell to stage.

Bringing a prop on stage just to bring something doesn’t add nothing to the song. Andromache looks gorgeous but that’s not enough. There’s no way this is qualifying tonight aaaaand just to bring a little bit of drama before the semi starts I also think :cz: might be in trouble.

Top Bottom