Contact us

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 – das deutsche Finale live aus der Elbphilharmonie

Marite

Yeah, the quality is definitely terrible in this one. I though it was just the website at first, but it's the same when watching it on TV. I mean if I can get an acceptable quality while twitch streaming the songs, they should be able to do at least the same...

Mainshow

Veteran
According to the schedule, the show should have ended by 11:15 pm but I don't believe they will make it since friends of mine told me that there are still like 17 songs to go.

Mainshow

Veteran
The broadcaster's FB page is full of negative comments. No one actually likes the hosts and they are angry about the sound quality.

ZwölfPunkte

They definitely have to solve the sound problem in the finale. Just embarrassing, a whole show with such a sound!

crashworld

Veteran
I actually thought the audio issue is only on the 'live" web stream, didn't notice that it's also on the TV show. That's really bad. And to think I still say they are doing a good job. LOL.

crashworld

Veteran
Yikes. Israel got robbed again. Shit. Well at least Denmark and Azerbaijan went in.

DaFlo

Banned
Lol ppl itt really thought ARD would make a better show than Raab

Realest

Might have been the Top10 in Reality as well.

Romeo

what is this? am i missing something?

Is this something I should be getting excited about? I think I need this in my life! Is it different to the Free European Song Contest?

ZwölfPunkte

what is this? am i missing something?

Is this something I should be getting excited about? I think I need this in my life! Is it different to the Free European Song Contest?

ARD's answer to ProSieben's Free ESC. The German artist will present his song in the staging which was intended for the ESC. Other ESC 2020 countries will also participate and give live performances. So far there is still no official information from the ARD which acts of the other countries will perform live.

Storm

The Roop is coming

Toasty

Daði Freyr with Gagnamagnið (Iceland) and Ben & Tan (Denmark) are also at the show...what a great lineup :)

Top Bottom