Contact us

Eurovision Song Contest 2012: REHEARSALS (vote in the poll for your fave from DAY 7)

DAY 8. Vote for your fave!

• :ee: Estonia - Ott Lepland - Kuula

27 20.8%
  • :sk: Slovakia - Max Jason Mai - Don't Close Your Eyes

9 6.9%
  • :no: Norway - Tooji - Stay

17 13.1%
  • :ba: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Maya Sar - Korake ti znam

11 8.5%
  • :lt: Lithuania - Donny Montell - Love is Blind

11 8.5%
  • :uk: United Kingdom - Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free

14 10.8%
  • :fr: France - Anggun - Echo (You and I)

11 8.5%
  • :it: Italy - Nina Zilli - L'amore è femmina

31 23.8%
  • :az: Azerbaijan - Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies

33 25.4%
  • :es: Spain - Pastora Soler - Quédate conmigo

65 50.0%
  • :de: Germany - Roman Lob - Standing Still

29 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluke

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2012: REHEARSALS (vote in the poll for your fave from DAY

Radio and Television of Albania RTSH, might not broadcast the first semi-final of Eurovision tonight, after the president’s announcement that today will be mourning day in Albania. Yesterday, fourty young students died in Hinarë, Southern Albania after an accident where the bus slipped from a mountain.

Am i the only one thinking this might benefit Albania's results? :?

Grinch

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2012: REHEARSALS (vote in the poll for your fave from DAY

Luke:

07. Switzerland

The problem with SinPlus is that the lead vocalists just isn’t making eye contact with the camera from the off. There’s not much else wrong with the way they perform as a band, or move about the stage, but not making a connection with jury members or televoters down the lens has historically made life hard for songs.

Ervin:

07. Switzerland

A true band-staging for Sinplus. The vocals of the singer are very good. However, this performance doesn’t look so good on the screens, because the singer either closes both of his eyes, or just one, or just walks in the wrong direction (away from the camera). There is fire again on stage, but this one gives a much better effect than the one in Romania’s performance. Really not sure if this will qualify or not.

Sounds promising! The only problem is Gabriel not making eye contact with the camera :)

dezbee2008

I'm not surprised if Albania use only juries. Like that comment said, even if it's live.

Farahim

1st Semi-Final: Dress-rehearsal of 18 partipiciants

Stella

Romania stands out in this as the best entry I think. Potential semi 1 winner?

I'm glad u think that :)
I think it will do great at public well and just well at juries...It's good she's flawless live but coming after Albania though there's a breat between those 2 might take some of the jury votes...well,just wait and see :)

GermanBango

I really hope the hall won't be that empty tonight :x

Top Bottom