Contact us

Eurovision song contest 2010 - First semi-final - DISCUSSION

helen

Wow what an atmphosfere for Grecee i really enjoy their show!

AlekS

Veteran
yulichka said:
Is it me or does the venue seem so empty.
They made too wide corridors, imo + it's really big in general so we have such effect.

ps. People walking between the rows are so annoying... you paid so much money for your ticket and you are crusing between the rows to get some food... yeah :lol:

ixic

does anybody know when will be the full results of semi revealed (i mean, order by number of votes)?

AlekS

Veteran
Portugal - much better vocals than on the NF )))
lil' balladish Chtristina Aguilera :lol: I liked her.

AlekS

Veteran
ixic said:
does anybody know when will be the full results of semi revealed (i mean, order by number of votes)?
after the final. Most def on May 30.

Blush

im glad to see Bosnia and Portugal in the final!!! countries with no chance here on forum..and Slovakia was the bigges surprise!! i guess anything is possible .just hope for Romania to go to the final! ... oh and sorry for Malta,latvia and Estonia . too bad to see Russia the final...

Alexu

OMG! :shock: Slovakia which was a big favorite didn't qualify :| Russia in the final? :shock: This year has a lot of surprises.....I think the winner will also be a dark horse.

ParadiseES

How could Russia be saved from the jury??? Russia is in, because they got high marks from Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Moldova and maybe Slovakia too. That's all. And Slovakia was indeed robbed :evil:

missposh

shocked russia got through the song was so boring! cant believe solvakia didnt get through

94ayd

Results are pretty bad.

Deserving: Iceland, Albania, Moldova, Portugal, Greece
Don't really care: Serbia
Undeserving: Russia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium

Sloavkia was such a shock to me. I find it unbeliavable. Also, Finland, Latvia, Poland deserved it way more, even Malta/Macedonia.

Top Bottom