Contact us

Eurovision in North America

Anca

I like Eurovision just the way it is now. With large fan bases in Australia, and as you guys said in North America as well, and that's it. I wouldn't change anything. It's EUROvision, if you know what I mean..

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The question here wasn't about north America joining the contest but to determine if there had been any interest in watching the contest and the answer is "no". And I just don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. I mean nobody cares about soccer/football here so I doubt People here (at least the US) would care about some European contest.

Quent91

Okay, but when you see the statistics on YouTube about the views in N.A., it's as dark green as Europe. So I think there is some interest about it over there.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Okay, but when you see the statistics on YouTube about the views in N.A., it's as dark green as Europe. So I think there is some interest about it over there.

That's mostly me and reggie ;)

There is interest but it's not in the media, mostly people like me trying to connect somehow, gosh we really need our own support group...

Haverdge

I have much more in common with the Americans and Canadians than I will ever do Azerbaijanis, for instance!
I think Eurovision should stay European, but 2-sets of douze points coming to the UK wouldnt hurt if Im honest! ;)

You do realize that there are millions of first and second generation Americans who would be voting for their home countries. There are over 1,000,000 Greeks and just as many Russians living here. :mrgreen::p

Impressive

Banned
I'm American, and I would LOVE to participate in the Eurovision. :)

No way! Don't take me rude but, please, Europe is Europe, America is America. Africa is Africa. I would support America has a contest like Eurovision between states, and I would follow but no.. Not Eurovision, please.

Sabiondo

What voting treatment?
You get bad results cause most of the time your entries suck(After 2000 of course). :lol:

The problem are that no American Diaspora in Europe or in Latin America :p Maybe USA will get the 12 points from Canada or UK ..

The USA 12 points always will go to Mexico :p

Top Bottom