Contact us

Eurovision Encyclopedia (Full Eurovision shows)

Milos-BC

Just recently I found out about this.

On this YT channel you can find and watch complete ESC shows from 1956 until 2003 (I guess that 2004-2011 shows will be uploaded as well). Voting and winning song performances are also included.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Euroensiklopediya

Enjoy! :D

CPV4931

Great :-)

A-lister

Veteran
I bet they haven't added ESC 2004-2011 and JESC 2003-2006 cause they were released on DVDs. ;)

That's pretty much my bet aswell.

Also rumor has it EBU is planning to digitally release all ESC editions, so then this page will probably be closed down.

Anyway it's a great youtube channel!

sannerz

I'm worried that the channel will be removed soon. I should start downloading them all

Eurovision doesn't usually delete videos off of YouTube unless the production team of that specific song didn't want it uploaded. And YT channels usually have to get copyright approval anyways before posting a file that big, so I'm sure the person already has permission from YouTube to put the videos up.

Sabiondo

Eurovision doesn't usually delete videos off of YouTube unless the production team of that specific song didn't want it uploaded. And YT channels usually have to get copyright approval anyways before posting a file that big, so I'm sure the person already has permission from YouTube to put the videos up.

But they soon will compile a project that includes all festivals and semi-finals of Eurovision History and to do, everyone on youtube who upload videos of past Eurovision will breaking the copyright rules of the EBU and the YT channel will be possible closed as well. That was the reason why the user does don't upload the videos of the festival from 2004 to now in YT, cause already are in DVD.

sannerz

But they soon will compile a project that includes all festivals and semi-finals of Eurovision History and to do, everyone on youtube who upload videos of past Eurovision will breaking the copyright rules of the EBU and the YT channel will be possible closed as well. That was the reason why the user does don't upload the videos of the festival from 2004 to now in YT, cause already are in DVD.

Well, when that project gets done, we'll be able to watch it on there and not on YT. :p

Milos-BC

I'll try to download them all by then anyway :lol: I have 50's, 60's and 1970-1975 left in order to complete the whole collection :p

Top Bottom