Contact us

Eurovision Confessions

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

midnightsun

Veteran
Bulgaria 2010 is far from the worst "oooo" in my life :mrgreen:
My Nasty Sounds Award goes to Duncan "ou-oooou" Lawrence, Iveta "you-uuuu" Mukuchyan and
PÆNDA "yuu-huu" xrofl
Sorry xblush

I love Miro and I was really digging the song back then (still do) but it‘s the laziest chorus I‘ve ever seen in Eurovision :ROFLMAO: right before ooh ooh uh uh uh that Facebook song from San Marino.

Iker

Veteran
I love Miro and I was really digging the song back then (still do) but it‘s the laziest chorus I‘ve ever seen in Eurovision :ROFLMAO: right before ooh ooh uh uh uh that Facebook song from San Marino.
I hated and still hate :bg: 2010 but there were even worse entries that year like UK (the ultimate horror). Serhat's 'Say nanana' also had a lazy chorus but it never aspired to be something it wasn't ... I mean its title is very honest.

Valts

After revamp set me free>any other possible israel 2020 /2021 songs

tomos2019

I can't hate Bulgaria 2010 too much tbh, I'd have it between 11th and last in final in all fairness.

...Which led me to remember on the other hand, I never got why people seemed to somehow hate Russia 2018 more than for example Russia 2010, they had sent worse before 2018 and to me the results of ''Lost and Forgotten'' seemed particularly undeserved given some songs that year did probably get too much hate!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
For me this is among their worst entries. Very lame and annoying. It is trying to be catchy but is not.
it's a dated eurodance sensation. i can't say no to that xcry

i love old bulgaria in general. other than 2005, i pretty much like/love all their efforts.

new bulgaria on the other hand... poli was a hit, but i truly dislike the rest. (tgs is passable because of victoria's angelic voice, but it would still be ranked among my least favorite ones of the country)

Iker

Veteran
it's a dated eurodance sensation. i can't say no to that xcry

i love old bulgaria in general. other than 2005, i pretty much like/love all their efforts.

new bulgaria on the other hand... poli was a hit, but i truly dislike the rest. (tgs is passable because of victoria's angelic voice, but it would still be ranked among my least favorite ones of the country)
I am not a big fan of Victoria's entries but I loved a lot of Bulgarian entries with my favourites being 'If Love Was A Crime" & 'Samo Shampioni'.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I am not a big fan of Victoria's entries but I loved a lot of Bulgarian entries with my favourites being 'If Love Was A Crime" & 'Samo Shampioni'.
I LOVE SAMO SHAMPIONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't accept that it is massively hated by the fandom to this day. I prefer their first attempt (which is my 2nd favorite ESC song of all time), but it was fantastic. Should have qualified.

...and is the entry that makes me afraid for :ua: this year, because I can also see an outcome of 6th with the televoting, but last with the juries, finishing 12th overall. I don't want that. xcry

Gitte

I LOVE SAMO SHAMPIONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't accept that it is massively hated by the fandom to this day. I prefer their first attempt (which is my 2nd favorite ESC song of all time), but it was fantastic. Should have qualified.

...and is the entry that makes me afraid for :ua: this year, because I can also see an outcome of 6th with the televoting, but last with the juries, finishing 12th overall. I don't want that. xcry
hated by the fandom? I constantly see it in 'underrated' lists. I despise it though.

Iker

Veteran

I like 'Samo Shampioni' way more than 'Voda' that actually placed high.

Top Bottom