Contact us

Eurovision Confessions

Brandt

I hate the fact that "Proud" got a better result for Macedonia than "Crno i belo".

Sammy

Veteran
It is a Bulgarian entry.

I should have mentioned it under the english title („Life“) but I so much prefer the macedonian version.
But of course there is a bulgarian entry with the same title (which was kept in the original language)

ESC94

When :de: scored the big fat :0: in the televote last year I really had to laugh loudly because it was so deserved.:LOL:

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
I'm shook but glad 🇮🇱 2019 got zero from juries because they didn't take any risks at all.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
The 90s is my favorite decade when it comes to songs but god I HATED almost every eurovision edition from the 90s. The exceptions were 91, 96 and 99.

Citelis

The 90s is not only my favorite Eurovision decade but my favorite decade in music generally!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
The 90s is not only my favorite Eurovision decade but my favorite decade in music generally!
it's my least favorite eurovision decade and my favorite decade in music oop. the explosion of eurodance, the rushed fame of eurobeat, trance at it's best, pop, r&b and hip hop slaying our minds. What a decade. xheat and eurovision showed basically none of that.

Citelis

Yeah the brilliance in music that decade was insane! Its true that Eurovision didn't showed all that but still i can't find other decade that so many entries.

tuorem

"Bulletproof" was nothing to write home about imo. Just another Sia b-side minus the vocals.

As a Raiven stan, Dotter did copy her from the light show to the runner-up position. xqueenbitch That's dedication, I'll give her that.

Top Bottom