Contact us

Eurovision Confessions

JollityFarm

I bumped the other unpopular opinions thread before I saw this one, so have some different unpopular opinions here:

*There's too much pyrotechnics, LED screen displays and all that other stuff and business in some of the stage performances, it's a sensory overload sometimes. Romania's entry this year is an example. Flames shooting out of holes in the stage is certainly very dramatic, but it can distract from the song (I think Romania's song was fine this year, just that the stage was too much).

*I'm not interested in Graham Norton's "hilarious" commentary , I just want to hear the songs.

*Portugal's entry this year is probably my favourite of the 2019 set. Another reason why I don't want to hear the jokey comments - it's one thing to say "I don't like that song" and another to act as if "his clothes are funny" is in itself the height of camp hilarity. Anyway, it's not as though any of these commenters care what I think about anything.

Teaisloveable

I've spent so much time in the Politics and Music sections that I almost forgot this was a Eurovision forum...

Can it be National Selection Season again please? :12:

eurovision-post-depression.jpg

ESC94

Like almost everyone.

I used to think he was ok, but for three or four years now I can´t stand him anymore!! He is increasingly cynical against other countries and just repeats the same stuff he said in the semis and is even unable to read and pronounce names properly. But the worst thing are his bad acted and helpless explanations after a once again disastrous outcome for Germany.

Do you want an example?? Here you are:

"This is something I really don´t understand!! Everyone found XY really likable, he/she/they represented themselves/herself/himself very well and they/he/she had a great performance and sang so well!! xpuke

In this situations I really wish we could clone Andi Knoll!!

Realest

I used to think he was ok, but for three or four years now I can´t stand him anymore!! He is increasingly cynical against other countries and just repeats the same stuff he said in the semis and is even unable to read and pronounce names properly. But the worst thing are his bad acted and helpless explanations after a once again disastrous outcome for Germany.

Do you want an example?? Here you are:

"This is something I really don´t understand!! Everyone found XY really likable, he/she/they represented themselves/herself/himself very well and they/he/she had a great performance and sang so well!! xpuke

In this situations I really wish we could clone Andi Knoll!!

Also his negative Attitue against :by::ru::az: almost every Year is disgusting.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Sweden is among most hated esc countries for obvious reasons. But I would like them win one more time so they can break Irish record (AndNeverSeeThemAgainTheyWon'tExistOnEscJustLikeIrelandWhenPeopleGetFedUpWithThem). :)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Sweden is among most hated esc countries for obvious reasons. But I would like them win one more time so they can break Irish record (AndNeverSeeThemAgainTheyWon'tExistOnEscJustLikeIrelandWhenPeopleGetFedUpWithThem). :)

i support it because of my ultimate hate for ir*land

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Sweden will never grow out of fashion. they ARE fashion. Ireland's dominance was a fad, thanks to the language rule.

Lol I would say "Ireland will never be good at ESC again" but honestly were they ever...x

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

MalagaToledo

Banned
Sweden will never grow out of fashion. they ARE fashion. Ireland's dominance was a fad, thanks to the language rule.

Lol I would say "Ireland will never be good at ESC again" but honestly were they ever...x

The more jurries keep pushing them to win, the lower they will score with public till the point that hurries realise and they also give up from them. Once when commentators start mentioning that Sweden is the country with the most wins in esc, people will vote for countries that can surpass that. You know what I mean.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Oh boy I'm not going to make any friends for this one

1uQMLny.png

tuorem

Oh boy I'm not going to make any friends for this one

1uQMLny.png

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a joke comment? Or your way of trying trolling and bitch around in the thread? Either way you better step up in that game OR better yet (really), just be yourself and speak honestly about your true heart's desire regarding the topic at hand. :lol:

pyryniemi

:au: 2018 is a very strong performance that made me "get" a song I didn't really care about beforehand

MalagaToledo

Banned
I love cats and kittens more than people always. Sorry, I had to get it off my chest. Netta had chinese hello cats on stage , so it's sorta ontopic.

Preuss

:au: 2018 is a very strong performance that made me "get" a song I didn't really care about beforehand

I think the semi performance is great, something seemed off with the final performance. Jessica was the best part of the entry xlove

Some of the staging was good though, but as a package it didn't work at all, sadly

Top Bottom