Contact us

Eurovision and safety issues

EscGeek

Veteran
Call me naive, but I don't even think we'll see a stage invader. Israel takes safety very seriously

CPV4931

Unfortunately I had to cancel my planned trip to Tel Aviv for privat reasons, but I would have had no fear of going there. I am sure, Israel will take the security issue very seriously and we will see an Eurovision without an security problems.

Citelis

Yeah its true yesterday life was normal in Tel Aviv aven after 400+ rockets thrown against Israel by terrosrists in Palestine.

Lindon

Statement EBU:

“Safety and security is always of paramount importance for the EBU. We continue to work alongside KAN and the Home Front Command to safeguard the well-being of everyone working in and joining us at Expo Tel Aviv. We will continue to closely monitor the current situation and rehearsals will continue as normal.”

The first sentence is almost similar to a statement in Kyiv 2017.

litliper

Well as long as people get to sing and dance on stage while children are dying in Gaza I guess everything is just fine.

Israeliboy

Well as long as people get to sing and dance on stage while children are dying in Gaza I guess everything is just fine.

No mention about any 800 rockets on Israel. Btw, no children die in Gaza don't know where are your sources from. Any admins?

Top Bottom