Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

nino77ns

It'll be funny if he beats the ukraine... Then I'll never watch eurosong again... It's definitely going to be all rigged and politically carved 😊😊😊

FilipFromSweden

It'll be funny if he beats the ukraine... Then I'll never watch eurosong again... It's definitely going to be all rigged and politically carved 😊😊😊
Who and what are you even talking about? Also if you're a true ESC fan you should know the contest has always been political at some degree so for you to whine now is just pathetic. Nothing is ''rigged''

nino77ns

Well, then it's not even a music competition. It's political :) If it wasn't set up, you'd see text voices coming in on the big screen 😊This way they can rig the vote any way they want... It's not about who's a eurosong fan. It's who thinks for themselves unlike most who believe we're not rigged

FilipFromSweden

Well, then it's not even a music competition. It's political :) If it wasn't set up, you'd see text voices coming in on the big screen 😊This way they can rig the vote any way they want... It's not about who's a eurosong fan. It's who thinks for themselves unlike most who believe we're not rigged
You're high

Courtzer

After the grand final on saturday they will release the full breakdown of both the televoters and juries for each semi final
The reason they don't release it now is to not influence any voters and make it obvious who the favourites are

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Semi Final 2 is gonna be much more enjoyable for me I think

In SF1 I only cared about :al: & :at: (both flopped xqueenbitch)

SF2 I love :il::cy::ie::cz::ro::sm::me: and I like :rs::mk::pl::se:

Mainshow

Veteran
EBU allows :au: to let an online voting replace entire the televoting!

I repeat: There will be NO TELEVOTING for Australia this year!

Actually, I think that this is utterly outrageous and a punch in the face of :sm: which has to deal with "fake, randomly calculated televoting points [a combination of Albania, Cyprus, Greece and maybe Italian votes]".

SBS explains that:

Eurovision’s official voting partner Digame in Germany has created a new online voting platform, exclusively for Australia’s public Eurovision vote. This means there will be no SMS or Televoting in Australia during the live shows. All of Australia’s public votes will be received via the new online system.

The voting portal will be accessed via www.esc.vote, hosted by Digame. Votes will be limited to 20 per person and will cost 55c per vote.

You will be able to select which acts you want to vote for and how many votes per act (up to 20 votes total). How you allocate those votes is up to you: you could allocate 20 votes to one act, divide your votes between multiple acts, or just make one vote for your favourite.

Payment options are Google Pay, Apple Pay or Credit Card. Once payment has been received no more votes can be taken from that user. Full voting terms and conditions will be available on the voting platform.

HarryUK

EBU allows :au: to let an online voting replace entire the televoting!

I repeat: There will be NO TELEVOTING for Australia this year!

Actually, I think that this is utterly outrageous and a punch in the face of :sm: which has to deal with "fake, randomly calculated televoting points [a combination of Albania, Cyprus, Greece and maybe Italian votes]".

I often wondered how the Sammarinese televoting worked, that's absolutely scandalous lol
Australia's contract is up in 2023 so maybe the EBU are just happy to let them do that because they may not extend? They're not exactly televote popular anymore...

12Pointsgoto.....

Wait that is how San Marino votes, can't they make it mandatory in their country to vote. THis way they will have a fair amount of people

popavapeur

quick update on the songs that performed well in the charts (page 63 for the fist analysis) from SF1

Itunes top 10

Apple Music top 10

Spotify

12Pointsgoto.....

quick update on the songs that performed well in the charts (page 63 for the fist analysis) from SF1

Itunes top 10

Apple Music top 10

Spotify
I am the reason Lithuania is 7th on spotify

12Pointsgoto.....

The funny thing is, there were so many times camera people could be seen during a song or during the qualifiers announcement, yet it still feels like the delegations were only allowed a limited amount of close shots. Like every song the shots looked like they were shot all the way from Toronto.

Zeus

Itunes top 10

Apple Music top 10

Spotify
Surprised to see Netherlands so high.

Top Bottom