Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool

MopManMoss

Veteran
The masking requirement is a bit weird given that a year ago when the world was in a lot worse of a situation with covid the eurovision audience didnt wear masks

nudiecrudi

The masking requirement is a bit weird given that a year ago when the world was in a lot worse of a situation with covid the eurovision audience didnt wear masks
It's not weird. Each country has its own rules. I've been in November at Pala Alpitour in Torino to watch the Tennis Finals Master Tournament and all people were wearing FFP2 masks donated by the organizers. I don't know the situation in Gb or around Europe but here we still have high numbers.

Mainshow

Veteran
I somehow didn´t notice that Benny Benassi and Sophie and the Giants will be perform as an interval act in semi 1 as well!

Personally, I think that RAI is doing a fantastic job so far! - I´d love to hear Marco Mengoni as well (maybe in the GF since he´s become such a powerhouse in the Italian music scene) but so far, RAI is giving the fans what they want, for sure!

Bobjan FR

From tomorrow, where can we talk about the rehearsals ? I mean, is there a spoiler policy, or a specific topic to talk about it ?

crashworld

Veteran
For anyone who is interested in the rehearsals, official ESC page has a live blog like they did for last year's.

Mainshow

Veteran
I´m impressed that the green room is actually "green" - so many real and alive plants! Awesome idea!

According to eurovision.tv´s live blog, there are 1,700 individual bushes/plants in the green room!!! Oo

Last edited:

hpp0

It honestly feels like they do everything they can this year to make not care about ESC at all. They could have at least posted some decent snippets of the rehearsals, it wouldn't hurt anyone if they picked the snippet carefully.

Top Bottom