Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

crashworld

Veteran
More artists have been announced:
  • Armenia - Rosa Linn
  • Australia - Sheldon Riley
  • Azerbaijan - Nadir Rustamli
  • Bulgaria - Intelligent Music Project
  • Croatia - Mia Dimšić
  • Czech Republic - We Are Domi
  • France - Alvan and Ahez
  • Georgia - Circus Mircus
  • Ireland - Brooke
  • Latvia - Citi Zēni
  • Lithuania - Monika Liu
  • Moldova - Zdob și Zdub and Frații Advahov
  • North Macedonia - Andrea
  • Serbia - Konstrakta
Source: Israel Calling's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/israelcalling/?hl=en

Adding on to Israel Calling, the 24th artist of class 2022 to perform:
  • Ukraine - Kalush Orchestra
Source: Israel Calling's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/israelcalling/?hl=en

Ezio

Veteran
Pia Maria is literally miming tonight, halo is out my top ten just for that what’s the point of attending a pre party to just mime
Are you there?

Mainshow

Veteran
Only 34 spots left if you want to take part in ESCUnitedVision 2022 and vote for your Top 10 of each semi:

popavapeur

where are the italians ffs ? you're supposed to sneak in the arena and take screenshots è_é
the gabbani gate took out a lot of you but damn is nobody here from Turin and willing to get sued by the rai to give some screenshots please ?

FilipFromSweden

wtf is an audio seat?

SarahM

wtf is an audio seat?
Me and my friends are literally texting each other trying to figure this out. We think it could be a ticket just to hear what's going on without seeing the stage... especially as the next most expensive ticket is marked as 'reduced visibility" xthink

FilipFromSweden

Me and my friends are literally texting each other trying to figure this out. We think it could be a ticket just to hear what's going on without seeing the stage... especially as the next most expensive ticket is marked as 'reduced visibility" xthink
so just like standing outside the arena? lol

it could be that they think an ''audio ticket'' is just when you sit really far in the back? But are ''ring 1'' and ''ring 2'' like tickets where you stand up in like a ring and maybe audio tickets are for like seats in the rows further back? Why would anyone buy tickets where you can't see anything hahahaha you might as well watch at home

marty

so just like standing outside the arena? lol

it could be that they think an ''audio ticket'' is just when you sit really far in the back? But are ''ring 1'' and ''ring 2'' like tickets where you stand up in like a ring and maybe audio tickets are for like seats in the rows further back? Why would anyone buy tickets where you can't see anything hahahaha you might as well watch at home
I remember that those tickets were sold in Vienna 2015 for a very low price. The seats were on the left and right side of the stage without any view to the stage. you could just watch on a creen and enjoy the atmosphere. but these tickets were only sold last minute not in the pre sales.

FilipFromSweden

I remember that those tickets were sold in Vienna 2015 for a very low price. The seats were on the left and right side of the stage without any view to the stage. you could just watch on a creen and enjoy the atmosphere. but these tickets were only sold last minute not in the pre sales.
that's very helpful info, I haven't found anything that's helped me. Thank you!

Romeo

Maybe this has been mentioned already but 2022 will have no songs in French 😲

MooseShoes

Maybe this has been mentioned already but 2022 will have no songs in French 😲
Wow! Well spotted! If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first time there is no French whatsoever.

Romeo

Wow! Well spotted! If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first time there is no French whatsoever.
I think that’s correct. From ‘refrain’ to ‘Violá’ every year we had a French language song but this year it is strange we don’t have one. This is actually strange considering second and third last year were in French

0scar

I think that’s correct. From ‘refrain’ to ‘Violá’ every year we had a French language song but this year it is strange we don’t have one. This is actually strange considering second and third last year were in French

2011, 2008

Top Bottom