Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

Lindon

What a pity. Vladana is going all out to promote her song, especially to the countries that will vote in her semi. I hope it pays off.
In my top 10.

Killer Dog

Can someone tell me whether any of the Eurovision parties coming up are livestreamed anywhere? It seems like they're not :cry:

Looren

Veteran
Made my family listen to a recap

My father who is pretty hard to convince liked half of the songs, his top 3 is : 1. :au: 2. :md: 3. :ee:

My lil bro liked many songs also, his top 3 is : 1. :it: 2. :mk: (he's obsessed with those two) 3. :pl:

My mom liked almost everything like always, she wanted to put many songs in her top 3 but it was : 1. :fr: 2. :ee: 3. :es: (she said Tanxugeiras were much better tho)

Last year my family's fave were clearly :de: and :fr: but this year there are many popular songs, the most popular one are :ee: and :it: overall

Chorizo

Made my family listen to a recap

My father who is pretty hard to convince liked half of the songs, his top 3 is : 1. :au: 2. :md: 3. :ee:

My lil bro liked many songs also, his top 3 is : 1. :it: 2. :mk: (he's obsessed with those two) 3. :pl:

My mom liked almost everything like always, she wanted to put many songs in her top 3 but it was : 1. :fr: 2. :ee: 3. :es: (she said Tanxugeiras were much better tho)

Last year my family's fave were clearly :de: and :fr: but this year there are many popular songs, the most popular one are :ee: and :it: overall
I think that might run in the family. :cool:

Rhyd87

Bit of a long shot…..I have 2 VIP tickets to sell to the Barcelona Eurovision Party. I was meant to fly this afternoon but have tested positive for covid. Naturally I’m devastated was so looking forward to this. If interested drop me a message.

shameless

Bit of a long shot…..I have 2 VIP tickets to sell to the Barcelona Eurovision Party. I was meant to fly this afternoon but have tested positive for covid. Naturally I’m devastated was so looking forward to this. If interested drop me a message.
Hope you'll have no or next to no symptoms and get better soon!

EscGeek

Veteran
Who else got Austria as their number 1 ?
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

crashworld

Veteran
I just saw the countdown timer on Eurovoix website and only realize we are slightly over 1.5 months till SF1.

This got to be the least excited I have ever been in years. Now I am thinking if I should just skip all the live shows altogether (as they will be 3am my time) and just watched them after work in the evening (for the semis) and during the day on Sunday for the grand final. Usually I will take the morning off from work for both semis just so I can sleep in the morning and get to work in the afternoon as I will stay up to catch the semis live. I don't even feel like wasting my annual leave now.

voteme

I don't think you can really take much from early streams or rankings from ESC super fans...

I mean, we haven't seen staging - that can have a massive impact on how a song does. Also, the vast majority of those voting on the night will likely have only heard the song a couple of times or on the night!

popavapeur

I just saw the countdown timer on Eurovoix website and only realize we are slightly over 1.5 months till SF1.

This got to be the least excited I have ever been in years. Now I am thinking if I should just skip all the live shows altogether (as they will be 3am my time) and just watched them after work in the evening (for the semis) and during the day on Sunday for the grand final. Usually I will take the morning off from work for both semis just so I can sleep in the morning and get to work in the afternoon as I will stay up to catch the semis live. I don't even feel like wasting my annual leave now.
not trying to convince you but Eurovision is so much more than rooting for a Country or not or liking music, it's the overall package, the shows, the excitement shared between us fans, the tension while announcing the qualifiers, the heated discussions. And It happens once a year. We all know what it felt when we lose the show in 2020. Whatever is happening, me liking songs or not I'll always be in front on my TV watching it, wherever I am in the world.

marty

I don't think you can really take much from early streams or rankings from ESC super fans...

I mean, we haven't seen staging - that can have a massive impact on how a song does. Also, the vast majority of those voting on the night will likely have only heard the song a couple of times or on the night!
We all know that. It is just fun to discuss, speculate and make rankings. Thats why we are here.

FilipFromSweden

so what is the ESC community going to do when they realize that ASC has better set of songs this year

(which you can't deny because 9/10 ESC fans bitch about the quality of the line-up)

Top Bottom