Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

AlekS

Veteran
You can roll your eyes all you want but the political situation in turkey means no eurovision indefinitely

Erdogan's party has high chances to lose the next elections, the winning party has already said that leaving ESC was a big mistake. But even the current TRT said they are in talks with the EBU (after many years of saying no) and even complimented Österdahl.

FilipFromSweden

I've booked tickets to and from Turin and hotel and all, I just hope I get a ticket to one of the shows even if its just a semi-final

crashworld

Veteran
Great that we have the confirmed list of participating countries. Happy that Armenia and Montenegro are back!
Hopefully none will withdraw at the last minute and that all artists will be able to perform 'live' in the arenas for all shows.

I wonder if they will continue doing the 'live-on-tape' protocol.

Last edited:

Lance Esgard

update on all the rumoured artists who could appear next year at esc!

would be really glad if u check it out and subscribe!:)
As someone who doesn't really follow European national music scenes, this was very useful and accessible. So thanks!

Ezio

Veteran

I hope this is not related to official design or so. The green is too mint and the red to cherry for me. Doesn't look fresh.

These would be the perfect hues for the design - basil and tomato

Tomatoes-and-Basil-%E2%80%93-Nothing-short-of-wonderful.jpg

marty

I hope this is not related to official design or so. The green is too mint and the red to cherry for me. Doesn't look fresh.

These would be the perfect hues for the design - basil and tomato

Tomatoes-and-Basil-%E2%80%93-Nothing-short-of-wonderful.jpg
that would be an unforgettable design

Sammy

Veteran
I‘d love to see Italy being the first country to use a slogan in their national language. Something „internationally italian“ like: Va bene, Andiamo or Ciao tutti.
I‘d rather have a simple phrase with national flavor than the ever returning english shallow „let‘s love each other all togehter now join be here whatever“-pastiche that pretend to have soooo much meaning when in fact it‘s just random.

Last edited:

marty

I‘d love to see Italy being the first country to use a slogan in their national language. Something „internationally italian“ like: Va bene, Andiamo or Ciao tutti.
I‘d rather have a simple phrase with national flavor than the ever returning english shallow „let‘s love each other all togehter now join be here whatever“-pastiche that pretend to havo soooo much meaning when in fact it‘s just random.
Good idea! And I want a revival of the 1991 postcards, in my eyes the best ever!

aef

It's November 1st and in fact we don't know anything about the upcoming Eurovision! :sleep:

iwanna belovewithyou

i write the same in another post, rai dont talk much, and in Italy we have many restricion cause covid and green pass, withouth green pass you dont can go to watch live eurovision, but is real in Austria you have lockdown for not vaccinate people?

Top Bottom