Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

Sammy

Veteran
I rather have an authentic italian chaos than a stiff unnatural "funniness" with jokes learnt by heart and acted like 4th graders, as we have seen in the past also (not naming whom I mean because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, but you certainly can think of examples... :mrgreen: )

njdevils94

Veteran
n2RrhH8jwRYKgnGtjYj3FbJdmQxq6PlRdXarxinHO8U8EDpkKrfZcE29G4VQEumj3ttO=s801

Himan

Honestly I can't imagine a way that the Italians are going to fail.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
It's not too late for Bulgaria to do a Germany 2016, deselect whatever they selected for ESC 2022, and make a serious selection of something else instead.

Ajeje Brazorf

Based on previous statements by RAI they probably won't reveal anything until after Sanremo, they want to focus on 1 festival at a time

I think the same: last year Sanremo took place in the first week of March, this year it will take place in the first week of February and this is quite a hint. I think we will have a lot of news about ESC2022 in Sanremo nights. Maybe even the hosts will be revealed on those nights and will be at Sanremo, who knows.

DanielLuis

I wouldn't be surprised if they'll reveal logo and slogan during Sanremo, but it depends on when they're going to do the allocation draw, isn't it normally revealed by that time?
Yes, the allocation draw is usually done using the official slogan and theme for the contest. And it usually takes place in January, but for 2022 we don't even have dates for that one yet.

empo21

Veteran
I think they should at least try to reveal the visual identity of the contest in January.

But anyways, many countries wait for feb/mar for reveals now so maybe it wouldn't matter much.

Iker

Veteran
It's not too late for Bulgaria to do a Germany 2016, deselect whatever they selected for ESC 2022, and make a serious selection of something else instead.
So you tell me there was originally something way worse than 'Ghost' that was supposed to represent Germany?!

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
So you tell me there was originally something way worse than 'Ghost' that was supposed to represent Germany?!

Don't you remember? Initially Xavier Naidoo had been internally selected, but later German TV had to undo the selection because of the German public's negative reaction to his political statements or something like that

Iker

Veteran
Don't you remember? Initially Xavier Naidoo had been internally selected, but later German TV had to undo the selection because of the German public's negative reaction to his political statements or something like that
I did not follow preselections process back then save for my country. I used to tune in May just before the contest.

elanyvx

Radio Vaticana with the radio manager Massimiliano Menichetti will host the "Festival della Canzone Cristiana".
The winner, of course among the under 28, will go to the preselection of Sanremo Giovani next year.
The singers are 24 !

:va: Vatican City to Eurovision :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

AlekS

Veteran
Radio Vaticana with the radio manager Massimiliano Menichetti will host the "Festival della Canzone Cristiana".
The winner, of course among the under 28, will go to the preselection of Sanremo Giovani next year.
The singers are 24 !

I pray the NF will be televised xpray:

Fy0bpjT.gif

The Pope in the jury
4jE5bU3.gif
The results will be confirmed by the Lord's approval (who the f needs a law firm, if you've got the Boss on the line xcookie).

mauve

Veteran
So today Lithuania heat 2 and Norway SF1. I will TRY to see both, but I will concentrate on Norway today. But I don't want to miss Cosmic Bride and Moosu X. What will you guys and girls do? :D

Looren

Veteran
So today Lithuania heat 2 and Norway SF1. I will TRY to see both, but I will concentrate on Norway today. But I don't want to miss Cosmic Bride and Moosu X. What will you guys and girls do? :D

Like last year, follow everything xD

Top Bottom