Contact us

EUROVISION 2021 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

crashworld

Veteran
For anyone who is interested, Flo Rida actually posted his top 10 songs from semi-final 2 on his IG (no surprise on who is in the top 10).
Don't think he did one for semi-final 1 though.

Edit: Actually, looking at the picture again, Flo-Rida re-posted the picture that is originally posted by another user. So this is not his top 10. MY BAD.

Last edited:

Betwixt Tales

I always tell myself I'm going to do this but my utter fanboy inside screams for details and I find it almost impossible to resist xcry
It is hard, especially on YouTube because you'll see the images used for thumbnails.
I don't always succeed in trying because I'm curious as well. :LOL: But darn it I will try!

MooseShoes

Am I the only one who will try and avoid anything related to the rehearsals the next while?
I don't want to be spoiled for what each country will do beforehand. I want to savor those moments of surprise for the actual shows. :D
Yeah, I do this. I understand that curiosity gets the better of people, but I love the feeling of being genuinely surprised by something unexpected, like :md: 2018.

I'll have to avoid coverage and the forum for a while (except the Big Brother game), starting Saturday. xcry

One advantage of this, though, is that I end up watching the previews and predictions afterwards with perfect hindsight, which helps in a small way to fight off PED.

heke1988

Am I the only one who will try and avoid anything related to the rehearsals the next while?
I don't want to be spoiled for what each country will do beforehand. I want to savor those moments of surprise for the actual shows. :D

I will try to avoid to look the rehearsals in this year. Perhaps I look only fake qualifiers from each semifinals, if they will do that.

ekzuu

Wowww, this looks like a cool thing!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's awful quality and hard to see but I'm super happy we've finally got one that doesn't appear to be blue after so many years of blue and various other shades of blue. Something bright and vibrant. 🙌🏻

Betwixt Tales

I will try to avoid to look the rehearsals in this year. Perhaps I look only fake qualifiers from each semifinals, if they will do that.
Fake qualifiers. :ROFLMAO:

I will never rule anyone out before we see the results. There are always shock qualifiers with the added shock of someone people thought for sure would make it, being left in their semi.

esc87fan

The INFE Poll has been running over the past couple of weeks (INFE is a network of fan clubs like OGAE). With 19 of 22 clubs reported thus far, Switzerland leads by nearly 50 points over second-place Malta. San Marino, France and Lithuania round out the top 5

They correctly predicted the last 2 winners (Netta and Duncan)

heke1988

Fake qualifiers. :ROFLMAO:

I will never rule anyone out before we see the results. There are always shock qualifiers with the added shock of someone people thought for sure would make it, being left in their semi.

Perhaps I supposed to use Fake results instead of fake qualifiers.

Ezio

Veteran

ekzuu

Isn't me only one after reading about Online Eurovison Village it sounds like Club Penguin Island...
those who have played knows what im talking about
Well, it was a cool game, wasn't it :lol:
But I don't think it's like a game.. if it is then it's a bit funny

Anyways what I would be excited about is Afrojack concert and performances by ESC 2021 artists.

Top Bottom