Contact us

Eurovision 2020 & The Corona Virus

Eurovision and Corona, what should be done?!

• Stick to May with audience

12 12.6%
  • Stick to May without audience

26 27.4%
  • Postpone to the summer

29 30.5%
  • Postpone to end of this year

16 16.8%
  • Postpone to next year

4 4.2%
  • Cancel Eurovision 2020

8 8.4%

• Total voters

mauve

Veteran
oh come on I was waiting for that cringy gutmensch reply.
What border ? For telling the truth ? If people there weren't eating bat soups or pangolin or didn't have all of those terrible food habits, it wouldn't have happened ! Period.
Sorry to say that - I am then one of these Gutmenschen as well. In this case, I am with Loindici.

Sammy

Veteran
LOL I didn't know "Gutmensch" had become an english word. And I hoped it would disappear. Such an unnecessary notion.

Teaisloveable

ETkyVHPX0AIoIOR

As expected, this year's song will NOT be eligible to participate in next year's contest.
However, I do hope that as many Broadcasters as possible (assuming that artists do want to appear next year) will honour their selections and send them to Eurovision 2021.

I look forward to this alternative programming to honour the songs, artists and teams behind Eurovision 2020.

mauve

Veteran
Well as expected we will get new songs then. Let's see how they want to honor the artists.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
They just said on our TV (hot time Ik) that apparently the alternative programming will be something to honour this years participants.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Nobody cares about this "alternative program made for honouring the supposed 2020 participants". The only correct, sensible, plausible, reasonable way to honour them would be selecting them for the 2021 edition. There's no other way around.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
María Isabel, just like Tinna Gi, is another singer from the (J)ESC-world who, a couple of years ago, had predicted EVERYTHING about nowadays' mess

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Cascada (:de: 2013) has the corona virus, she's just announced it in a video on her Facebook page :(

Top Bottom