17 🇨🇭 SWITZERLAND | 18 🇩🇰 DENMARK

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

Uto

Veteran
there you again, another note for me. being labeled arrogant does not sound like an insult to me at all. It is still an (ineffective) ad hominem attack and a contradiction to the things you wouldn’t do.

You said "Everyone who comes out after me to attack me ad hominem because she or he happens to disagree, I will invite to my ignore list for my own amusement."

I said I didn't come after you because I disagreed, but because this is a very arrogant statement, implying a certain degree of disgust. You then get stuck on the point that I attack you for being arrogant but it is not because of your opinions, but because of your conduct. Given the quote at hand here I would say it's perfectly qualified. None of what I said is contradictory in any way. This is why I doubt your ability to read. It's not as if I have been lacking in clarity.

If things are not clear by now I don't know what to say or do. As this is all off topic this is the last thing I will say about the matter.

Mrm

Veteran
If I say now that Im a bit more sad Finland didnt qualify here than for real ESC 2020 being canceled, will you laugh or be mad to my comment!? :lol:

Uto

Veteran
If I say now that Im a bit more sad Finland didnt qualify here than for real ESC 2020 being canceled, will you laugh or be mad to my comment!? :lol:
I'm very sorry Mrm, but Cicciolina didn't win its NF so your sadness is completely unnecessary.

• Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm

Uto

Veteran
Undo my sad
Undo what hurts so bad
Undo my pain
Gonna get out, through the Rain...
I thought you were elastic, but maybe you're just made of glass.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Ianp16

it's great to see an effort it being made on here for fans but... You can tell it's voted by only fans. Some of the qualifiers are silly.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
it's great to see an effort it being made on here for fans but... You can tell it's voted by only fans. Some of the qualifiers are silly.

As is with every version of this online. Ofc when all the voters are entirely made up of esc fans then their bubble is going to shine through. Some for sure we know won't phase the Eurovision stage at all, but we can't know for definite which would have qualified. Anyway, all of this is for fun. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom