13 🇫🇮 FINLAND | 14 🇵🇹 PORTUGAL | 15 🇱🇻 LATVIA | 16 🇦🇱 ALBANIA
17 🇨🇭 SWITZERLAND | 18 🇩🇰 DENMARK

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoKnows

Great qualifiers. Sad for Finland but otherwise, all of my faves that were on the cusp made it.

ArnIus

When will the Final lineup and thread appear? When can we start voting?

mauve

Veteran
Thanky ou for the wonderful show again! I am pleased about the outcome, especially for Georgia, Poland and Albania. I think in real ESC Latvia, Armenia and Serbia would be out. And yes - I am miserable at predicting. At semi 1 I had 8/10 and at semi 2 I have 7/10. :LOL:
Thank you again for the organizer for this wonderful evening! xlove I am looking very much forward to the final!!!

ArnIus

Oh noo, I completely forgot about Czech Republic!! 😥 They deserved to qualify! #justiceforbenny
ss_673.jpg

(Benny when he realises he has done the revamps for nothing)

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I don't think it's much different to what would have been the actual result in Eurovision... :gr: and :au: seems to be very obvious qualifiers, but there are always some surprises in the real Eurovision too

NicoTategami

I'm actually a little surprised about the results of the 2SF. I thought that Georgia, Albania and Armenia wouldnt make it, but Austria, Finland and Greece would. It seems like I'm not the best at predicting

nofuxCZ

Wow, great results. Comparing my own jury ranking with the actual results, I agreed on 9/10 of the qualifiers.
I am especially happy about Armenia. Didn't expect it to qualify at all. Despite Armenia not being in my personal top 3 of this semi, I tactically sent some SMS votes for it as I was worried about its qualification chances. I am glad this paid off in the end xcheer

hawadharma

OK at least this semi result is a bit more interesting :ROFLMAO:

1 shock qualifier for me (everyone knows which one I'm talking about) - but 9/10 of my Top 10 qualified which is bopss :ROFLMAO:

Greece not qualifying burns like sugar in my wound, so I....have sweet bruises...(orchestral music) :LOL:

Kaz

Mixed bag here, glad to see Albania, Latvia and Armenia in the final and I’m actually glad to see Greece out - I don’t think they would’ve made it through IRL. On the other hand, Serbia and Georgia are real eh and I do think that Finland and San Marino should’ve easily qualified over the both of them.

hawadharma

Whoa! 😱 Armenia?!
I guessed 10/10 In SF1 and 9/10 in SF2, so it wasn't really that surprising after all

Same like me!

For SF2, my biggest shock qualifier is messfest Latvia. 🤣🤣

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
More unpredictable than SF1 for sure, can't wait to see the full results. I lost 3 of my overall top 15 tonight and tbh I didn't expect to be these ones :LOL:

Ezio

Veteran
Oh noo, I completely forgot about Czech Republic!! 😥 They deserved to qualify! #justiceforbenny
ss_673.jpg

(Benny when he realises he has done the revamps for nothing)

The faultline between fanvotes like this and Eurovision is, female divas with drama and camp vs. male inoffensive but professionally produced music. The frontrunners in this Semi have been obvious from the getgo, but so is this faultline.

I'd predict in the actual Eurovision vote, Armenia, Serbia, Albania, Poland/Latvia would be out, Finland, Estonia, Austria, Czechia would be in. I'd also trade Georgia (which I love) vs. Greece (which I loathe) due to juries, which is the exception to this rule (or not: dramatic male vs. slick inoffensive production from Greece).

None of these songs have what it takes to win, however, here is what speaks for the ousted in this fanvote:

Finland: great voice, catchy, meaningful song that. Loses on charisma

Estonia: another smooth voice, very catchy. Loses on outdatedness

Austria: great musical voice, unique act, would have put on quite a show. Loses on having no punch, boring melody.

Czechia: another unique entry to celebrate diversity, edgy, catchy world music, also loses on having no punch, going nowhere.

For the final, it is pretty much foreseeable, that Spain, France, Netherland and likely Italy are there to suffer a defeat versus overrated acts like Azerbaijan, which has a high production value but song is still lipstick on a pig, an annoying clusterf... But all of these male acts stand off the mainstream of an online fanvote.

Personal public announcement: Everyone who comes out after me to attack me ad hominem because she or he happens to disagree, I will invite to my ignore list for my own amusement.

Uto

Veteran

Personal public announcement: Everyone who comes out after me to attack me ad hominem because she or he happens to disagree, I will invite to my ignore list for my own amusement.

I won't do ad hominems for disagreeing, although I think you are wrong on some points. However, statements like this really do beg the question who you go all in on the arrogance.

Top Bottom