Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 - Semi-final 2 - LIVE SHOW 10 April 21:00 CEST

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
secondsemi.png

sJBq1kK.png

01 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น AUSTRIA | 02 ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ MOLDOVA | 03 ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท GREECE | 04 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ CZECH REPUBLIC
05 ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ POLAND | 06 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ ICELAND | 07 ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ SAN MARINO | 08 ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช ESTONIA
09 ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ SERBIA | 10 ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ BULGARIA | 11 ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช GEORGIA | 12 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ARMENIA
13 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ FINLAND | 14 ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น PORTUGAL | 15 ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป LATVIA | 16 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ALBANIA
17 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ SWITZERLAND | 18 ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ DENMARK

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

neinnein

Maybe a stupid question, but can I send a message for eg three entries I'd like to vote or do I have to send three seperate messages?

cegs5

a silly question maybe, but it's worth a clarification. By the rules I understood that "the country you are from" means "the country you are currently in"
In my particular case, just to be sure, as I am currently in London: am I allowed to televote for Finland although I own Finnish citizenship and represent the Finnish jury?

Last edited:

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
a silly question maybe, but it's worth a clarification. By the rules I understood that "the country you are from" means "the country you are currently in"
In my particular case, just to be sure, as I am currently in London: am I allow to televote for Finland although I own Finnish citizenship and represent the Finnish jury?
You are from Finland then

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
San Marino jurors have had so many interesting talks, yet 0 talk about voting or numbers ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

We're just talking bout chicken simulators, discussing MOODS, what we stan, tagging ourselves in iconic ESC moments etc.
Kinda envy I am not a part of Slay Marino jury :confused:

Top Bottom