13 🇫🇮 FINLAND | 14 🇵🇹 PORTUGAL | 15 🇱🇻 LATVIA | 16 🇦🇱 ALBANIA
17 🇨🇭 SWITZERLAND | 18 🇩🇰 DENMARK

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

ArnIus

Finnish jury is also progressing really well! We have 4/5 jury votes submitted so far, so we might also have the full result soon! This is really exciting!! 😁

esc87fan

:md: update
Received the third set of rankings today, waiting on 2 more. I have set a deadline date of April 3, but if the remaining two votes come in before then, I will send our final tally ASAP x12pointsxclap

ArnIus

@Eurovision There is a quite big mistake in this thread. It says you must rank the songs from 1 to 16 (if you're from one of the SF2 countries) and 1 to 15 (Big 5), but Semi Final 2 has 18 countries, so shouldn't it be 1 to 17 and 1 to 16? 😊

Last edited:
  • Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
As televoters, we can vote in both semis?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@Eurovision There is a quite big mistake in this thread. It says you must rank the songs from 1 to 16 (if you're from one of the SF2 countries) and 1 to 15 (Big 5), but Semi Final 2 has 18 countries, so shouldn't it be 1 to 17 and 1 to 16 😊

Where are you looking because I literally cannot see the error? :lol:

As televoters, we can vote in both semis?

It says in the rules. You can vote in both semis as a televoter. 20 in each.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Kaz

How does the televote work if we're from a country participating in semi 1? Although I would love to vote in this semi, as an Australian it would just feel a bit wrong...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
How does the televote work if we're from a country participating in semi 1? Although I would love to vote in this semi, as an Australian it would just feel a bit wrong...

The televoting is completely different from the juries. Not connected at all. Just vote based on your preferences there. The points will be distributed out based on the percentage of the televote that they got like in MF and various other NFs. All you have to do here is cast your vote as you would on the night of Eurovision. I'd show an example of how the points will ne shared but it's super late and I'm on my mobile.

• Like It
Reactions: Kaz
Top Bottom