13 🇫🇮 FINLAND | 14 🇵🇹 PORTUGAL | 15 🇱🇻 LATVIA | 16 🇦🇱 ALBANIA
17 🇨🇭 SWITZERLAND | 18 🇩🇰 DENMARK

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

ArnIus

Kinda expected results although I hoped that Austria could've made it! Thank you guys, it worked much better than semi 1 despite the small "accident" at the end!

crashworld

Veteran
I got 8/10 right for my SF2 predictions. LOL. #poorsanmarino #poorgreece
But I got 10/10 for my SF1 predictions.

DaFlo

Banned
Very happy about one qualifier in particular xheat xheat xheat

Congrats everyone who made it!

Sabrewulf238

Definitely surprised to see Greece miss out.

I kinda get the feeling that the result for this semi would have looked very different at Eurovision.

Great show tonight as well, thanks! :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I kinda get the feeling that the result for this semi would have looked very different at Eurovision.

I agree with this, although probably we might not agree on which. In the actual esc I'm sure Latvia would DNQ and Greece in with Georgia, Serbia and Albania even possibly out. For a country like Moldova, Finland or whatever. As a result it matches the eurofan bubble.

DenizESC

Banned
I agree with this, although probably we might not agree on which. In the actual esc I'm sure Latvia would DNQ and Greece in with Georgia, Serbia and Albania even possibly out. For a country like Moldova or whatever. As a result it matches the eurofan bubble.

Latvia is TALENT, would have made it. stop being the salt emoji of twitch

Mainshow

Veteran
Some surprises here.

I expected Latvia to go through even though the song is abysmal. I expected the surefire ESCunited fan favourites to go through.. that's why I expected Latvia but San Marino not amking it is a huge surprise!
Also, not seeing Greece in the final is something I didn't see coming.
However, without them having the support from Cyprus, I actually think that this could have happened in real life as well (depending on the live performance in the end).

I think that Finland and Austria would have made it (thanks to the juries) whilst Armenia, Albania or Latvia wouldn't...

Thank you for a great and entertaining show, guys!

Sabrewulf238

I agree with this, although probably we might not agree on which. In the actual esc I'm sure Latvia would DNQ and Greece in with Georgia, Serbia and Albania even possibly out. For a country like Moldova or whatever. As a result it matches the eurofan bubble.

I think Lativa would qualify. (although they'd probably be a borderline qualifier) I think Greece would definitely have qualified though.

I also think in the real Eurovision one of Estonia or Finland would have qualified. I think the juries would have probably destroyed Serbia and Armenia as well.

Top Bottom