Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 - Semi-Final 1 - LIVE SHOW 8 April 21:00 CEST

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
firstsemi.png

sJBq1kK.png

01 ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช SWEDEN | 02 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช IRELAND | 03 ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ NORTH MACEDONIA | 04 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ AUSTRALIA
05 ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ RUSSIA | 06 ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ SLOVENIA | 07 ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ BELARUS | 08 ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น LITHUANIA
09 ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช BELGIUM | 10 ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น MALTA | 11 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ UKRAINE | 12 ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด ROMANIA
13 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ISRAEL | 14 ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด NORWAY | 15 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ CYPRUS | 16 ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท CROATIA

17 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ AZERBAIJAN

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

njdevils94

Veteran
Is it 20 SMS votes in the semifinal and 20 more in the final or just 20 all together over both semi and final?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is it 20 SMS votes in the semifinal and 20 more in the final or just 20 all together over both semi and final?

you have 20 for each semi and then 20 in the final, not 20 for all 3 together.

DenizESC

Banned
I think before/while voting makes more sense and I would prefer it but I also see why you guys would think of the 7th/9th as it will keep the hype more in the moment.

Idk I guess, more people should let us know what they think :p

ESC94

Sorry for the stupid question, but what do you mean with "plug show"?? My English skills are letting me down a bit at the moment. :ROFLMAO:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sorry for the stupid question, but what do you mean with "plug show"?? My English skills are letting me down a bit at the moment. :ROFLMAO:

They mean they'll show it in Plug.dj which is a music playing platform we all use on this forum.

Zeus

The Dutch jury votes have already been sent to the organisation. As host country we welcome all participants and national juries. We would also like to remind you of the statement made by last year's winner Duncan Laurence: let's put music first.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The Dutch jury votes have already been sent to the organisation. As host country we welcome all participants and national juries. We would also like to remind you of the statement made by last year's winner Duncan Laurence: let's put music first.

Dutch juries proper on it like a car bonnet. Such organisation. :lol: We only just set an internal Deadline today.

Top Bottom