13 🇮🇱 ISRAEL | 14 🇳🇴 NORWAY | 15 🇨🇾 CYPRUS | 16 🇭🇷 CROATIA

17 🇦🇿 AZERBAIJAN

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

gingerale

Thank you to everyone who put so much effort in this Contest.

My heart was beating like it was the real thing, and I worried so much about Norway.

The Result is perfect, wouldn't change a thing.

Krishoes

This is a list of thoughts that I want to share with you, from the most important to the least important:

1) Gabe is hot.

2) Thank you very much for the show, for the commitment of everyone who took part in it, it is not easy to create something like this. You were great to go on despite the problems. Looking forward semi 2 and the grand final.

3) Slovenia was robbed. I believe that in the real Eurovision it would have had a great chance to qualify. There's always that song that nobody sees in the final and then qualifies (and often it's Slovenia)! Unfortunately, we will never know.

4) I didn't expect Belgium and Ukraine to qualify, therefore for me the results were not 100% predictable (this year I didn't read anything in the topics and I didn't see users' votes and rankings, so I don't know if they were popular there).

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Results on Eurovision definently could be different as you know here we voted for what was given to us - official videos/performances from NF we saw many times and got used to them. So the results not really different to what other polls have.
In Eurovision there is always such thing as staging and performance and always a few countries do something wow and people start to like their song, staging can elevate impression or otherwise.

YehonatanCohen

Dear ESCunited Team,
I wanted to thank you for all of your dedication for the contest, all the hard work you guys put to make a great show and to keep the Eurovision spirit alive. I really enjoyed the show and the preparations for the show ("Eurovision week"). I think that it is clear how hard each and everyone of you tried to make an unforgettable Eurovision, and believe me, no one will ever forget this contest for a very long time.
Last night I went to bed after seeing the show, and for a long time I didn't think about coronavirus or the new government restrictions. I just thought what a powerful community we have here, and enjoyed the Eurovision thrill of seeing your country qualifying. This show is a prove that nothing can't stop our passion for this contest, and that we are united, no matter were we come from or what unusual taste of music we have. For me, this contest, the product of your hard work, was something to live for in these days, and made the crazy situation feel a little bit more normal.
I hope to make the online contest a tradition that will celebrate the strength of our community, even when we have a regular contest.
That's it for now, I'm done being sensitive and back to hard judging juror. Love you all!xheart

P.S.
@Gabe , you are an amazing human being, please be more involved in the next broadcasts.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
What a great show! And thanks to all of you who have spent hours of work to make that happen!

But time to evaluate (and this is not criticism, but just some suggestions). For the Final I think it would be great to have this:
  • Some presentation of the song. Maybe a short postcard. Or at least I think it would be great if the song title and artist could be shown on screen for a while. It was just like "01 sweden". I know we all know that Sweden is represented by The Mamas, but still... I CAN HELP WITH THAT!
  • I think that Gabe was JUST WONDERFUL. I want more Gabe :sneaky:. I think that Gabe should present the show, and not just talk at the end. Be our host! Cause I think that I missed something in the beginning. The intro was amazing, but then the first song just started.I missed Gabe saying "GOOD EVENING EUROPE!" :LOL:. And If I can't have more Gabe, then some "text host" would be fine. Something to tell what happens next.
  • I already suggested this and I know it might be in your plans, but it would be so fun, if a jury member told what country they give 12 points like the real eurovision.
  • I hope the presentation of the votings/results will be just as perfect as it was in the Semi-Final!
  • One of my friends, who does a lot of YouTube videoes, told me that you should make a "copyright disclaimer" in the description of your video, so YouTube doesn't suspend the livestream.
As much i would love to be a la Eurovision Director who controls everything and builds all the show, my resources don't allow me to do it. If for Gabe it takes few minutes to record videos, for me it takes hours to work with his video and then montage with the results etc. In the end 7 minute video of results took ages to make, but thats not because of me, my laptop is super old and weak for that so decoding takes ages and i can't really preview results before save videos :cautious:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
If you need any help, you're always welcome to ask me. I've worked with video editing for some time. I made the recap videos for example :giggle:
PMed you, let see what we can do

SAYAY

Gabe = xheatxheat (sorry I know Im creepy)

Himan

I haven't seen the hotness of Gabe, is there a place to watch this back? (sorry if already asked.)

Krishoes

This video reminds me of the story of Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf. What have you done with poor Daniela? Get her out!

Amir

Veteran
:au: is definitely missing.
They should be in the final instead of those homophobes from Russia <.<

Franzilein

Australia out? Whut? What are these (jury) votes? #notmyESC, and not only because it's the first time I liked an Australian entry or something xpokerface

Top Bottom