CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Realest

Poor Australia. Wouldnt have happened in real Life.

Kaz

Yucky predictable results and was hoping Cyprus and Slovenia would make it as dark horses, but as the Aussie HOJ i feel inclined to make a statement regarding our first ever non-qualification:

Jaguar Jonze’s revenge xqueenbitch

Steffan

Lovely results presentation :)

Happy with results as well. I had Belarus and Cyprus instead of Romania and Norway in my top10 faves, but I can live with this :)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Damn I missed it all, I fell asleep last night... Thanks for uploading it for us to watch at a later time xlove
Gabe presenting another high quality event xheat xheat #BestHost

Great qualifiers all around, all the flop songs flopped, this forum has taste xdance :by: especially, karma is a bitch xo
And yasss bitcheees we qualified. Thanks!!!! xheart

Journalist

Very good finalists (y) I'm little bit surprised about Belgium, but well done. North Macedonia, Cyprus and Australia are also good songs. Congrats everybody who makes the final :)

empo21

Veteran
Patienty waiting for jury results to see if y'all did my girl Ana dirty or not jkjk

Anyway, not a single bad song in the top 10 and what a great show!

RubenML

What a great show! And thanks to all of you who have spent hours of work to make that happen!

But time to evaluate (and this is not criticism, but just some suggestions). For the Final I think it would be great to have this:
  • Some presentation of the song. Maybe a short postcard. Or at least I think it would be great if the song title and artist could be shown on screen for a while. It was just like "01 sweden". I know we all know that Sweden is represented by The Mamas, but still... I CAN HELP WITH THAT!
  • I think that Gabe was JUST WONDERFUL. I want more Gabe :sneaky:. I think that Gabe should present the show, and not just talk at the end. Be our host! Cause I think that I missed something in the beginning. The intro was amazing, but then the first song just started.I missed Gabe saying "GOOD EVENING EUROPE!" :LOL:. And If I can't have more Gabe, then some "text host" would be fine. Something to tell what happens next.
  • I already suggested this and I know it might be in your plans, but it would be so fun, if a jury member told what country they give 12 points like the real eurovision.
  • I hope the presentation of the votings/results will be just as perfect as it was in the Semi-Final!
  • One of my friends, who does a lot of YouTube videoes, told me that you should make a "copyright disclaimer" in the description of your video, so YouTube doesn't suspend the livestream.

mauve

Veteran
I am happy for the most qualifiers. Would have wished that Slovenia and Ireland had made it, but I already thought they wouldn't. It truly was a fantastic show and am very very much looking forward for semi 2 tomorrow! xheatxdance2Thank you for putting so much effort into this. Gabe was fantastic!!!

nudiecrudi

Congratulations to all the efforts you have made to realize all this.
Perfect job.
Only one thing wanted to point out.
The results are so predictable. I know that you can't do anything about it. All of us know the songs perfectly, have heard them many times. We have discussed about them in various forums, on YouTube, socials ect. But we all know that in the real ESC isn't like this. Most of the public hasn't heard the songs and the juries work in a their-own complicated way. And we have had always some big surprises.
But these my thoughts don't want to ruin the beauty of the job you have Don.
Just to make the situation a bit less lovey-dovey
Hugs❤️❤️

ESC94

Ok, I just watched the decision video. First of all congratulations, the video is really well done!! xup

I´m quite satisfied with the qualified countries, especially :be:!! I´m a bit sad though that :sl: didn´t make it, but otherwise it´s good that :au: and :ie: failed, I still don´t like these songs at all!!

mauve

Veteran
Ok, I just watched the decision video. First of all congratulations, the video is really well done!! xup

I´m quite satisfied with the qualified countries, especially :be:!! I´m a bit sad though that :sl: didn´t make it, but otherwise it´s good that :au: and :ie: failed, I still don´t like these songs at all!!
Except your comment on Ireland :cautious:, I agree! xdance2Let's see what happens tomorrow with semi 2!

Ezio

Veteran
The show was great, but

I was bothered by the predictable results. We already know our tastes from all the polls before and the semifinal results don't differ a bit. I doubt they would match more than 8 songs in the actual event.

Mainshow

Veteran
The show was great, but

I was bothered by the predictable results. We already know our tastes from all the polls before and the semifinal results don't differ a bit. I doubt they would match more than 8 songs in the actual event.

I have to disagree. I think that all songs are justified qualifiers (even though I dislike three of them) but based on the songs, I think they would have qualified in real life as well.

Of course, Australia and Slovenia might have made it due to improved performances or whatever but given the fact that Aussie's Pokémon Party was a vocal disaster (and a visual nightmare), I think that it wouldn't have made the finals in real life either.

Also, last year we had a predictable semi final (2nd one) and one full of surprises and let downs (semi 1)....semi 2 tomorrow is way more open and interesting (it lacks quality though).... I guess the results tomorrow will be less predictable

Marite

What a great show! And thanks to all of you who have spent hours of work to make that happen!

But time to evaluate (and this is not criticism, but just some suggestions). For the Final I think it would be great to have this:
  • Some presentation of the song. Maybe a short postcard. Or at least I think it would be great if the song title and artist could be shown on screen for a while. It was just like "01 sweden". I know we all know that Sweden is represented by The Mamas, but still... I CAN HELP WITH THAT!

• Ooh, I could definitely add the song titles and artist in the beginning of the songs for the 2nd semi and the final, if that helps. I’ve never worked with video editing before so it took me a while to figure out how to add text at all, but now it should be fine for me to add a bit more.

RubenML

• Ooh, I could definitely add the song titles and artist in the beginning of the songs for the 2nd semi and the final, if that helps. I’ve never worked with video editing before so it took me a while to figure out how to add text at all, but now it should be fine for me to add a bit more.

If you need any help, you're always welcome to ask me. I've worked with video editing for some time. I made the recap videos for example :giggle:

Top Bottom