exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Dammit! I knew I should have inverted my ranking and bribed my fellow jury members to give all their 12 pointers to the most generic, lukewarm, safe song.

Australia is waiting for them points. 🔥

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
Voting update:

Sweden ✅
Ireland ✅
North Macedonia 4/5
Australia 4/5
Russia 4/5
Slovenia ✅
Belarus ✅
Lithuania ✅
Belgium ✅
Malta ✅
Ukraine 4/5
Romania ✅
Israel ✅
Norway 3/5
Cyprus 0/5
Croatia 2/5
Azerbaijan ✅
Germany ✅
The Netherlands ✅
Italy 0/5

Last edited by a moderator:

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
!! When casting your SMS votes, remember it is 20 votes for each semi. !!

Many of you are starting to mix both semis or just casting 1 vote. This is not correct.

Nemo89

0 of Italy lmfao :lol: yep, that seems about right.
Italy will be the last nation to give its votes to the staff. We have voted before all of you and we have established the ranking before all of you. But Nemo Machiavelli is waiting for the "right moment"... xqueenbitch

mauve

Veteran
Italy will be the last nation to give its votes to the staff. We have voted before all of you and we have established the ranking before all of you. But Nemo Machiavelli is waiting for the "right moment"... xqueenbitch
Just wondering if your Machiavellian strategy will achieve anything earthbreaking ... ah. I see. Attention. Hm. Attention for attention sake? :ROFLMAO:

Nemo89

Just wondering if your Machiavellian strategy will achieve anything earthbreaking ... ah. I see. Attention. Hm. Attention for attention sake? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe there will be an excellent elimination. If haven't made a mistake. Or what I say is a bluff? xqueenbitch

Kiss for you, Mauve xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
If Italy has a full result i'd prefer it if you submitted it to the google doc sent to the HoJ instead of waiting.

Nemo89

Nothing to be proud tbh
Dear Trece, we don't have to be proud of anything. The Italian jury is respecting the rules and therefore I don't see what the problem is. My jurors voted honestly (we could have been smart but we didn't). They accepted my decision to send the votes due. So the responsibility lies only with the HoJ, Nemo. They should not be included in the speech. I decided on this idea for two reasons:

1) Some staff members are part of the juries. I have no mathematical certainty that there is no "leak of data". Forgive me, you staff are sincere, but I am wary of nature.

2) Look at the comments to decide the best strategy (only Nemo has chosen to use this method).

What votes did Italy lose for my statements? Nobody. I have only given a reason to those who placed us in twenty-fifth place or hope that we will come out of the "Top 10". Instead, those who are intelligent understand that those who hide behind seemingly friendly comments are worse. Many Eurofans know what songs the Italians have respected and will respect.

Italy has always missed many opportunities precisely because our juries have been friendly while some "good juries" have done their best ("Il Volo" docet).

We Italians are aware that we cannot try to win because some votes are not and will not be sincere. But we Italiane can influence victory or ranking. This become possible when a HoJ is careful and can do the math.

See, Trece? I'm playing "face up cards". This is a warning for everyone to play clean and be careful of alliances and smiles.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Dear Trece, we don't have to be proud of anything. The Italian jury is respecting the rules and therefore I don't see what the problem is. My jurors voted honestly (we could have been smart but we didn't). They accepted my decision to send the votes due. So the responsibility lies only with the HoJ, Nemo. They should not be included in the speech. I decided on this idea for two reasons:

1) Some staff members are part of the juries. I have no mathematical certainty that there is no "leak of data". Forgive me, you staff are sincere, but I am wary of nature.

2) Look at the comments to decide the best strategy (only Nemo has chosen to use this method).

What votes did Italy lose for my statements? Nobody. I have only given a reason to those who placed us in twenty-fifth place or hope that we will come out of the "Top 10". Instead, those who are intelligent understand that those who hide behind seemingly friendly comments are worse. Many Eurofans know what songs the Italians have respected and will respect.

Italy has always missed many opportunities precisely because our juries have been friendly while some "good juries" have done their best ("Il Volo" docet).

We Italians are aware that we cannot try to win because some votes are not and will not be sincere. But we Italiane can influence victory or ranking. This become possible when a HoJ is careful and can do the math.

See, Trece? I'm playing "face up cards". This is a warning for everyone to play clean and be careful of alliances and smiles.
🤦‍♂️keep us updated pls with your conspiracy theories

Nemo89

🤦‍♂️keep us updated pls with your conspiracy theories
No conspiracy. What I wrote is the result of observations, data and reflections. If my words are meaningless it is easy to reply that I am saying inaccuracies. What I do know is that many juries now regret voting too soon. I had already warned everyone to be careful but Randajad and EscTurkey preferred to joke about my use of emojis. I am too sincere. The problem is that sincerity is sometimes worse than a lie xqueenbitch

Good evening, Trece xrosexwave

hijirio

Veteran
No conspiracy. What I wrote is the result of observations, data and reflections. If my words are meaningless it is easy to reply that I am saying inaccuracies. What I do know is that many juries now regret voting too soon. I had already warned everyone to be careful but Randajad and EscTurkey preferred to joke about my use of emojis. I am too sincere. The problem is that sincerity is sometimes worse than a lie xqueenbitch

Good evening, Trece xrosexwave

I love you, Nemo xx and you know it xrose

hijirio

Veteran
Azerbaijani jury #TeamCleopatRRRRRa hath submitted their ICONIC votes.

I asked Lady gaga and this is how she described how our votes look like

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Azerbaijani jury #TeamCleopatRRRRRa hath submitted their ICONIC votes.

I asked Lady gaga and this is how she described how our votes look like

Thank you Aserjba- Esaghabeg- Asar... Baku for your confirming your juries votes x

Top Bottom