Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 - Semi-Final 1 - LIVE SHOW 8 April 21:00 CEST

crashworld

I got my predictions for Semi 1 all correct. Guess it's a no-brainer?
But thanks to everyone who is involved. I can't thank you all enough despite of the hiccups.
Thank god the show still goes on. OK, it's 5am my time. Time to sleep.

Amir

Very happy that most of my favourites made it, and Israel as well xcheer

SAYAY

I was also very happy with the result :love:

Slovenia or Ireland should've made it over Sweden (and Lithuania and Russia, but lol, I'm realistic). But, otherwise, good results tbh, if predictable

Uto

I really appreciate this whole thing. Thanks a lot to those who organized this, but also to all the participants. It's been wild so far, really lights up my life at the moment.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The show was wonderful. Thank you for it. A lovely surprise to see our dashing Gabe at the end of it presenting the results xheart

Slovenia though. How dare you all. Also sad for my other 10/10 song in this semi, Macedonia, and Belarus I would have liked to have seen advance even if it was a hopeless wish. The results were so predictable. Kind of hoped for at least one surprise. We literally got none.

EscTurkey

ESCunited serving TASTE, as always! Thanks for the amazing show, it really helped fix my devastated mental health in lockdown. xheart

DenizESC

The show was wonderful. Thank you for it. A lovely surprise to see our dashing Gabe at the end of it presenting the results xheart

Slovenia though. How dare you all. Also sad for my other 10/10 song in this semi, Macedonia, and Belarus I would have liked to have seen advance even if it was a hopeless wish. The results were so predictable. Kind of hoped for at least one surprise. We literally got none.
Ikr how disappointing that the fans made the same mistakes we're so judgemental about to EBU...

But then again, we all know the REAL iconic members of the forum are IN FACT at SEMI 2.

Glue your wigs down already my friends.

Sabrewulf238

Australia not making it is somehow a surprise, though (even though it's well-deserved)

I'm sad for Slovenia and Belarus (2 personal Top 10 songs are gone... so it's like real Eurovision) :D
I think at Eurovision it would have been more of a surprise (especially since they probably would have had a better stage performance), here not so much. I could kinda sense Australia was probably going to be borderline.

Top Bottom